Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice prices.....Does anyone have an idea of delivery costs and checked out tax implications....:group:

There are ways around the import tax duggy,some companies will do it,some wont.i think they could mark it up as a very cheap item,or a sample.Best thing to do is email them for a delivery quote and ask if there's anyway around the expensive import costs.:smokebuds: but for $122 for the 4 spot,which is about 80 quid it wouldn't be much anyway.and it's a massive saving mate.:smokebuds:

An HID bulb salesman, a Ballast salesman, and an LED salesman are driving to a meeting when a tire blows. They get out of the car and look at the problem.

The HID bulb salesman says, "I cant do anything about this - its a hardware problem."
The ballast salesman says, "Maybe if we turned the car off and on again, it would fix itself."
The LED salesman says, "Hey, 75% of it is working - lets ship it!"

:smoke:

That's down right lightist.

Cheers Red...:smokebuds:

I was looking at the small 35W for a PC and the delivery was $45.00+... 2 delivered was a little below $80.00. They're quoting 4-5 day delivery. I need to ask if there is a slower cheaper delivery....

Took them less than 24 hrs to respond to my inquiry's.

I will probably go this route when I'm in the market for another led panel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back