Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is to highlight that led panels can be brought directly cost effectively and to give info and highlight products that have been used,as well as share experiences.For whatever reason it descended into the quasi religious debate of led vs hid.

:group:

This thread has been a good read... I wanted to highlight the above because I think many are missing the point of this thread....

I think most people reading this thread are like me... looking for info regarding LED's and maybe more specifically, LED's bought directly from China.

I've grown, I've used other lights, I'm not seeking info about how LED's compare to other lights, I'm seeking info about lights being sold in China... How they compare to LED's being sold domestically...

Back to the topic... This has been enlightening. One of the lights that originally caught my eye for microgrows is ridiculously expensive from the US sellers. Typically $225-275.00. I'm finding it for $66-75.00 from China and the specs are the same.

I see a lot of what I think is loaded language being used by US sellers... they are stoking the fires of uncertainty with their call outs about "fakes, inferior quality" etc... and all of what they themselves are selling are being made in the same plants and have the same specs...

I see this thread as an attempt to try and separate the diamonds from the coal, I hope the thread stays focused on that...

You guys piss me off! Here I was, with my 600w HID, all tranquil and content... NOW, I've started thinking about converting to LED's again! Thanks for disturbing my peace! :lol:

Seriously, this thread has perked my interest in LED's all over again. Thanks for the information. :peace:

Hi all...after reading Kryptonite's posts,i decide to contact bysen just from curiosity asking about prices and more info and a was just amazed about the technical support they offer,they told me minimum order is 5 lamps,but because they do a business with me for first time i can get one sample so they got me prices with postage i picked up their sp 315 watt lamp which was in special discount before big china spring festival for 280 dollars and postage was 120 dollars to europe...payed by p**pal,we also discuss what sum to put on invoice for customs and i had the lamp delivered by fedex in 2 days...
the build quality is looking really promising,but, as i never had any other led panel i can't compare it with anything else...
i also spent few hours on skype with this customer care girl from bysen as she is really helpful with any sort of busyness about their production line and nice person to talk to..
i will take pictures of it but it looks just as they have on their web..

gotta admit there as been some major info shared in this thread which has opened my eyes and ive just recieved a price list from beisang on the new x3 lens models and im pretty amazed at the prices tbh

ive been using the same panel for nearly 2 years and ive more than recouped my outlay but should i need to upgrade in the future im pretty much armed with all the info i need thanks to kryptonite

cres you will be astonished when i tell you that my 189x panels can be had for $310 each and thats with the new x3 lens and epistar diodes and i would take the x series over blackstar, blackstar were always a mid range l.e.d light and 2 steps behind hydrogrow, great lights for those on a budget and not wanting to spend massive amounts but know with the shared info nobody has to miss out :thumbs:

thats why it says x3 on the lamp i got yesterday..this is a quote on 2 lamps i got emailed from beisang(bysen)

About the SP112D-315W the promotion price is USD280/PC The shipping cost is USD126.23 So the total cost is USD406.23
About the H161D-280W the promotion price is USD340/PC The shipping cost is USD 98.76 so the total cost is USD 438.76

if anyone is interested of detailed pictures of the 315w i got,i can open it and take few shots..

Thread cleaned and re opened,if your posts have been deleted dont be offended,its just because they had no reference to the main topic.lets keep this thread on track guys as its beneficial to everyone.:thumbs:
I'm gonna kick back off by putting these links here of two companies in china that were given the thumbs up in previous posts.these give a great service along with top quality lights,at a much lower price that buying from a retailer.
http://www.bsled.com/led-grow-light/ this is the manufacturer of the penetrators
http://www.eshinesystems.com/growlight.htm this company used to manufacture for advanced LED
You can research both these companies online and contact them for more information.

Sweet!!!
Thanks Red Eyed C!!!

Up for everyones perusal is a pdf i received from bsled about their specials on at the moment.
Have a look and you will see that they are the exact same panels as offered by hydrgrowled!

View attachment X2 Promotion price new.pdf

:peace:

There some very low prices mate,great bit off info.:thumbs:

Nice prices.....Does anyone have an idea of delivery costs and checked out tax /vat implications....:group:

An HID bulb salesman, a Ballast salesman, and an LED salesman are driving to a meeting when a tire blows. They get out of the car and look at the problem.

The HID bulb salesman says, "I cant do anything about this - its a hardware problem."
The ballast salesman says, "Maybe if we turned the car off and on again, it would fix itself."
The LED salesman says, "Hey, 75% of it is working - lets ship it!"

:smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back