Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping for the 315 is $140 to Canada.
As the models vary with weight so will the shipping.

$420 shipped to my door is still a massive savings!

:peace:

MITJ nice info mate,im gonna move it over to the blackstar thread if you don't mind bud :smokebuds:

Dont mind at all just hoping someone can save some green

I was looking at the small 35W for a PC and the delivery was $45.00+... 2 delivered was a little below $80.00. They're quoting 4-5 day delivery. I need to ask if there is a slower cheaper delivery....

Took them less than 24 hrs to respond to my inquiry's.

Quoting myself here... they replied that the other alternative for shipping was really slow... 60-90 days. It drops from $80 for 2 lights delivered, to around $45.

I'm going to pass on the slow boat from China for now.

Shipping for the 315 is $140 to Canada.
As the models vary with weight so will the shipping.

$420 shipped to my door is still a massive savings!

Yeah, even with the regular shipping price being $45 for the one I was looking at, it's still almost $125.00 cheaper than anything I can find domestically.

that sure is some crazy low prices for those lights, has anyone used them or bought one? that is almost a business opportunity lol

I have been talking with a very pleasant guy about the lights.
They are the same as the Hydrogrowled panels, he has said they ship to the major retailers and re-brand them at the warehouse.
You can choose the color of the outside, LED layout, colours etc...
Fully customizable!

If i order 2 of the 315W (280W actual draw according to them) they will come out to $770 shipped to my door!
I think that is a very fair price also taking into consideration the electricity savings on each grow!
I will also not have to run the portable AC unit either, more savings!!

Consider the hydrogrowled model #189X-PRO is $1299 without shipping.
So two units would be $2500 plus shipping!

I am getting the exact same product for 1/3 of the cost!!!

I am sure these units will be prefect for growing autos!!!

Interesting enough the Chinese guys say their light pulls 280Watts while the American site says they pull 290Watts!

Last edited:
Interesting enough the Chinese guys say their light pulls 280Watts while the American site says they pull 290Watts!
not sure if china is 220... but this could affect it.
cant wait to see the results! :dance2:

An HID bulb salesman, a Ballast salesman, and an LED salesman are driving to a meeting when a tire blows. They get out of the car and look at the problem.

The HID bulb salesman says, "I cant do anything about this - its a hardware problem."
The ballast salesman says, "Maybe if we turned the car off and on again, it would fix itself."
The LED salesman says, "Hey, 75% of it is working - lets ship it!"

:smoke:

:spit::rofl::rofl::rofl: not funny Rob!! :roflcry::group:

I tell you guys I got my eye well & truly wiped by HydroGrow.. I paid around £1500/$1800 for my 4 x 84x2's last April... But it's done now & there's no point crying over spilt milk.. I'll know where to go if I want any more... Ahem.. 'HydroGrow' LEDs.

Very useful info in this thread... Just wish I'd read it about 10 months ago.. Could have had my panels for a 1/3rd of the price ffs..

K. :smokebuds:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back