Status
Not open for further replies.
Both kickass bro... You'll get a slightly bigger footprint with the GN as to the 84x2... GN 06 is 6 cluster & 84x is 4 cluster.. more or less the same amount of diodes though.. 84x has more diodes in each cluster.

I've only started using my GN for my dragons but they're loving it.. :booya: I'd say they're as good as each other.. I'd like another ms006 but I'll resist.. Can't afford it anyway + I like my testicles in their bag if you get me :rofl: not in the wife's hand bag after violent amputation with extreme prejudice!!

Last edited:
I have just sent the guy i am dealing with an email asking if the lights he is selling are the same as the one hydrogrowled are selling.
Asked if they are the exact same except for the casing colour and decals.

Lets see what he comes back with!

:peace:

Both kickass bro... You'll get a slightly bigger footprint with the GN as to the 84x2... GN 06 is 6 cluster & 84x is 4 cluster.. more or less the same amount of diodes though.. 84x has more diodes in each cluster.

I've only started using my GN for my dragons but they're loving it.. :booya: I'd say they're as good as each other.. I'd like another ms006 but I'll resist.. Can't afford it anyway + I like my testicles in their bag if you get me :rofl: not in the wife's hand bag after violent amputation with extreme prejudice!!

:no::roflcry::rofl:

Unless I missed it has anyone got any shipping quotes to the US?

Been looking at sp111D 210w , same as penetrator 126x, and comparable to ms006 at the price of ms004.
Still I'm not a panic buyer so we will check further.
Less risky to go with GN however...
I also like my roundy bits in their own bag....

Smashed - thanks for the link. Does anyone have any experience with this unit:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...-QUALITY-Dropshipping-80pcs-3W/715631230.html

I have the feeling its possibly a knockoff or just a manufacturer who had a Blackstar contract selling direct.

I have always been an outdoor grower, but recently I've had problems with carpenter ants (yes...ants) cutting down the main stems on my young plants. Trust me, I've tried everything possible to prevent it, so I have resorted to covering them for the first few weeks with plastic containers; but that is a royal pain. I have started looking into beginning my plants indoors for the first month to establish them before I put them outdoors. I'm liking what I'm reading about LEDs, so this thread caught my eye. I may end up making a few grows to harvest indoors, but mainly want an LED to establish them before moving (staying in their original 3-gal soil container) outdoors.

What would you all recommend I use. Probably not going to have more than 4 plants under it at any given time. Is your link overkill? Is the cheaper link I posted sufficient? Any help from those in the know is appreciated - pros, cons, etc. I am fine with ordering from China, and I have bought many items direct from overseas and haven't had too much problems. Really looking to save some money to find a technology I like. Then I might upgrade later if it works for me.

Thanks for any input / links!

I have just sent the guy i am dealing with an email asking if the lights he is selling are the same as the one hydrogrowled are selling.
Asked if they are the exact same except for the casing colour and decals.

Lets see what he comes back with!

So i received a reply last night and here it is:

Many thanks for your reply,
So you may know Hydrogrow very well ,right ?
Hydrogrow used to be our partner ,and they are famous for our X2 led grow light,that's why our products is so similar .
the spectrum ration is the same with she, expect the one pc 525nm light

So the same light except they split and hydrogrowled does not add the 525nm led.

If anyone is interested they are all sold out of the 315W model.
They will be making the next lot soon after their holiday.

I will be ordering two of these units and will post a whole grow using only them as soon as they arrive!
I have to cut down the power consumption somehow! The HID's are not helping as well as the AC needed to cool the room!
My thinking is if i only grow autos these two lights plus my 2 240W BlackStars will be enough!

Smashed - thanks for the link. Does anyone have any experience with this unit:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...-QUALITY-Dropshipping-80pcs-3W/715631230.html

I have the feeling its possibly a knockoff or just a manufacturer who had a Blackstar contract selling direct.

I have always been an outdoor grower, but recently I've had problems with carpenter ants (yes...ants) cutting down the main stems on my young plants. Trust me, I've tried everything possible to prevent it, so I have resorted to covering them for the first few weeks with plastic containers; but that is a royal pain. I have started looking into beginning my plants indoors for the first month to establish them before I put them outdoors. I'm liking what I'm reading about LEDs, so this thread caught my eye. I may end up making a few grows to harvest indoors, but mainly want an LED to establish them before moving (staying in their original 3-gal soil container) outdoors.

What would you all recommend I use. Probably not going to have more than 4 plants under it at any given time. Is your link overkill? Is the cheaper link I posted sufficient? Any help from those in the know is appreciated - pros, cons, etc. I am fine with ordering from China, and I have bought many items direct from overseas and haven't had too much problems. Really looking to save some money to find a technology I like. Then I might upgrade later if it works for me.

Thanks for any input / links!

Kpex,

The link smashed gave you is to a much better light!
It is leaps and bounds ahead of the one you are looking at.

You can also pick this one up:
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Free...dical-plants-315W-189PCS-LED3W/675924478.html
Except direct the price will be $420 shipped to Canada!
So some savings to be had!!

Thanks lazylathe! I appreciate the info!

i got a email back from bsled regarding delivery costs to the uk for the 140w led (or the four spot) and it was $198 so in uk money that works out to be around £130!!quite the saving if i may say so myself !! still unsure whether to order direct or just stump up the extra £60 and just get another ms04 from grow northern. decisions decisions :shrug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back