Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds sweet Myrek, cant wait to see her in action. Customs will normally send Duty charges with package in Ireland and delivery not made until payment received so you should be OK....:group:

I'll be doing a full spec work up on my 150w this weekend. I can't measure any radiometric data yet, but I figure a blank white piece of paper should show the parameters of the light cone so I can get an idea of coverage. Also I'd like to share my thoughts about the construction of the grow light itself.

Sure thing. Gotta get some sleep tonight, hence the tall boy I'm sippin on, but in tomorrow night I'll introduce you guys.
It's nothing special.
51NxCSJvtRL._SX300_.jpg

All right you guys I've been reading this thread too much and it's effected me-I some how made a cheap bid on a Blackstar135uv knock off and no one raised the bid-dam it! So now we get a report on the Xen-lux-it's got Bridgelux and HP Opto chips. The warranty is little more than 30 days - I have a Xen-lux 14watt panel and it's my best 14 watter. So I'll up date when it arrives.

i got my 315w light from bsled delivered by fedex,she put the value on docket down to the total of 56.34e ,but fedex just left it in my neighbours as i was at work and no taxman came around yet..hope i was lucky on this one...its a hell of a light,girls loves it,just a bit loud vent.fans but thats just detail to sort out..

Sweet!!!
Please update with pics!!!
I have two of these lights on the way to me!
Good to hear that the girls like them and are doing well!!!

:peace:

ive this light on for 5 days now,still not finished my tent,few bits to sort out,i have temperature issues as i have it in shed so will get tubular heater and temperature switch..
tent is dr90mk2..them 45w cfl's are there for heating purpose,with fan off its 23c,when fan on its dropping to 17c..there are 5x11l square pots,my soil mix and 2x pandora,2xstarryder,1xsweetspecial autos...

Best of luck bro... Keep that heat on, the snow is coming.. :group:

snow came..u were right...and also receipt from fedex to pay a international priority vat + administration fee for 34euro..and i thought the postage was paid in full..

FedEx will have paid the vat for you,now its delivered you have to pay them back mate,plus an admin charge.:group:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back