Status
Not open for further replies.
cool...just letting you's know what can you expect when shopping abroad..:stir:

ive this light on for 5 days now,still not finished my tent,few bits to sort out,i have temperature issues as i have it in shed so will get tubular heater and temperature switch..
tent is dr90mk2..them 45w cfl's are there for heating purpose,with fan off its 23c,when fan on its dropping to 17c..there are 5x11l square pots,my soil mix and 2x pandora,2xstarryder,1xsweetspecial autos...

Thanks myrek!
Start up a journal so we can all follow along with you.

:peace:

ive this light on for 5 days now,still not finished my tent,few bits to sort out,i have temperature issues as i have it in shed so will get tubular heater and temperature switch..
tent is dr90mk2..them 45w cfl's are there for heating purpose,with fan off its 23c,when fan on its dropping to 17c..there are 5x11l square pots,my soil mix and 2x pandora,2xstarryder,1xsweetspecial autos...

Just to say if you get a tubular heater they have no thermostat on them. You can get thermostat plugs on Amazon that you set your temperature and plug your heater into it.

C.S

snow came..u were right...and also receipt from fedex to pay a international priority vat + administration fee for 34euro..and i thought the postage was paid in full..

34 quid isnt too bad dude, customs can surprise you sometimes but they obviously dont know much about LED prices at the moment....thankfully..:smokebuds:

yeah..thankfully the parcel wasn't even opened..but 34 euro from declared price of lamp which was $52.67 with weight of 9.5kg is still a lot..wonder how much that would b with real price which was $406.23

Hey mate,I wouldn't buy those.for a start there old LEDs,all the newest ones run modular clusters,which allows easy repair and are upgradable,they have better heat sinks and are overall better panels.if you read back through this thread you will find manufacturers that members have bought from,it's advisable to stick to tried and tested when spending alot of cash.or buy from a proper company like grownorthern mate.:group:

Hey mate,I wouldn't buy those.for a start there old LEDs,all the newest ones run modular clusters,which allows easy repair and are upgradable,they have better heat sinks and are overall better panels.if you read back through this thread you will find manufacturers that members have bought from,it's advisable to stick to tried and tested when spending alot of cash.or buy from a proper company like grownorthern mate.:group:
yea you are right ...still trying to save a buck ..i guess when you get into led and you look at hps prices its just a hard pill to swallow..but i contacted GN and for 2 lights would cost me over 700 with hidden taxes and shipping .Really i just need enough light and tent to flower 4 autos. BTW love your icon BIG

Yeah man when comparing the start up prices of led v hps,it is a big difference.but it's a long term investment and the saving comes back in less electricity and not having to replace bulbs.if your in the usa you could check out gotham mate.you will avoid any import taxes http://www.gothamhydroponics.com/fe...blackstar-chrome-405w-led-grow-light-fsf.html its worth giving them a call bud for a quote :group: or look to a reputable Chinese company listed in this thread bro.:bong:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back