Status
Not open for further replies.
That is quite a saving on hydrogrows prices mate. One thing to consider is should anything happen to the light,you either gotta return it or wait for a part to be delivered so you can repair it,with GN you could send it and have it back quicker

Last edited:
yeah plus they are only a phone call away !! time to start saving me :2cents: again lol i really couldn't fault grow northern at all and i love my ms04

UK co & 3yr warranty ,with parts sent too you & upgrades on the way!...

Last edited by a moderator:
That is quite a saving on hydrogrows prices mate. One thing to consider is should anything happen to the light,you either gotta return it or wait for a part to be delivered so you can repair it,with GN you could send it and have it back quicker,and i loved the personal service i got from dan,for me its worth that extra £60.:2cents:

The bsled prices are sweet but my sensibilities will undoubtedly push me to GN.
60 quid is not much for extra peace of mind....:bong:

If you are local then GN is the way to go!

For us poor souls located in Canada we either have to bend over and take it or look to the Far East for better prices.

Looking at my BlackStar LED's that are undoubtedly made in China, they are pretty darn good quality units.
Heavy and reliable and they do the trick.

I am sure the new LED's i have ordered from bsled are going to be just as good or better quality wise.
Same 3 year warranty so that is good.
And if one goes down i can always resort back to HID for a few weeks while the replacement parts arrive.

When the lights arrive i will be starting a grow using only the bsled lights.
Perfect for testing out some of the Mossy Jems i have!
Or hopefully some DRAGONS!!!!

:peace:

Sounds good Lazy, backup plan in place...bsled do seem like a good company..
My wife would have a much smaller freak out if a parcel arrived from the UK...:bong:
Look forward to seeing the lights in action bro....:smokebuds:

i feel for you lazy before i joined afn i knew nothing of grow northern and only a little about led,i was only a click away from ordering from gotham and having lights shipped from the states to the uk, if i were you i would probably go the ordering direct route as well, the lights do look really good though. hope they work well for you and cant wait to see them in action.

If you are local then GN is the way to go!

For us poor souls located in Canada we either have to bend over and take it or look to the Far East for better prices.

Looking at my BlackStar LED's that are undoubtedly made in China, they are pretty darn good quality units.
Heavy and reliable and they do the trick.

I am sure the new LED's i have ordered from bsled are going to be just as good or better quality wise.
Same 3 year warranty so that is good.
And if one goes down i can always resort back to HID for a few weeks while the replacement parts arrive.

When the lights arrive i will be starting a grow using only the bsled lights.
Perfect for testing out some of the Mossy Jems i have!
Or hopefully some DRAGONS!!!!

:peace:

Hell yeah lazy. You have to show us the light when it comes!!!!

has anyone in europe ordered any leds from china and had to pay customs?
normally you pay like ((product price + shipping) + customs) + VAT. here in germany that would be another 19% alone on VAT, dunno about the customs, can't believe there are none. i wouldn't want the hassle of ordering from china only to save a few euros and having to deal with them again in a warranty case which would me needing to deal again with customs

so in larky.derrys case its not 130 pound but 130 * 1,2 (you guys have 20% VAT in the uk, right?) so its at least 156pound door to door + customs if there are any.

i asked about the customs charges and he said he would mark it down as something at a lower price than what it is actually worth so that i didnt have to pay much for customs i doubt it would be any more than £20 anyway,the VAT in uk is 20% but i dont know if this was included in the price.

i got my 315w light from bsled delivered by fedex,she put the value on docket down to the total of 56.34e ,but fedex just left it in my neighbours as i was at work and no taxman came around yet..hope i was lucky on this one...its a hell of a light,girls loves it,just a bit loud vent.fans but thats just detail to sort out..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back