La Buena Hierba La Buena Hierba Seeds Grow N Show of 2021

She'll stack flowers until she's nearly dead Bill, with no real upside to it,...that fox-tailing is classic for late blooming in these types. Take her down anytime, late rots tend to be the worst too so best not push your luck!

Biggie is filling in so nicely too- :hump: ... not sure I see any N-tox, bowing leaves aren't always a symptom of that, and tip claw tends to be the more diagnostic symptom on that anyway,... Plus I see some healthy fan-fade, always a good sign!

:passit: Cheers to a great test run Bill, for both LBH and Phyter - :d5:

She'll stack flowers until she's nearly dead Bill, with no real upside to it,...that fox-tailing is classic for late blooming in these types. Take her down anytime, late rots tend to be the worst too so best not push your luck!

Biggie is filling in so nicely too- :hump: ... not sure I see any N-tox, bowing leaves aren't always a symptom of that, and tip claw tends to be the more diagnostic symptom on that anyway,... Plus I see some healthy fan-fade, always a good sign!

:passit: Cheers to a great test run Bill, for both LBH and Phyter - :d5:
Advice taken!
The tip claw, the fan fade and great looking new growth had me really confused. Nice very even fade with no spots or anything, just had me confused when the tips showed up.
I only gave her a gallon of plain tap water yesterday and the rez is dry this morning tells me she's still plenty healthy. The only downside to letting the rez go dry is that I can't tell exactly how much water is being used if I watered the same time each day. That's good judge and early alert if something changes in your media or to the plant elsewhere.

I think it's EWC time for the big girl. It's been a bit since I added some. I kinda doubt if I still have any worms left in the EB with the temps I've had, although I could be fooled.

The big girl is getting interesting! And I agree that it's been a fgreat test or both LBH and Phyter. I'm pretty sure they would have been infected by rot by now even with the haze attributes. I think the combo works well. If I grow outdoors next year, Phyter WILL be used early on to harvest. I think keeping up with the new growth is very key, especially in the environment they are in.

I'm excited to get to smoke my first haze.I'm defiantly gonna make some hash too with these girls.

Asian haze be done first

8AC94CE3-1EAF-43A4-933E-4245035CBB4F.jpeg
0027FBA4-01AC-424A-B011-D4CBF2B47AA9.jpeg

Chemdawg haze

040672D7-310C-4AC4-B0FE-9FBFEDEFD68E.jpeg
E28CB97F-EDA1-43EF-822E-1CAFC7297B27.jpeg
FE04E23B-B286-4BC5-9D65-61E843822AEF.jpeg

green poison haze

31DEF43A-B718-40EC-B764-718DB93ABB88.jpeg
6CF745B1-D0B9-47E8-873C-A9E8756320B0.jpeg
3E86015C-903E-4968-A172-F16573549F08.jpeg
1D843BBF-1003-4BFD-8DB0-16F671A3BBB8.jpeg

Panama Haze looks to be done soon. Possibly 1-2 weeks. She may be fugly but boy is she frosty.
E96A47E9-685D-4858-9A7A-BFF976A886D6.jpeg
AA0F3297-40A5-4808-999B-B48798038A9C.jpeg
11855690-5B5D-4F3A-AEE8-5DADCF86A28D.jpeg

Asian Haze seems to be coming back from whatever she was pissed at. But may be too little too late
41422C54-3273-4E60-87A2-9BB1B5144108.jpeg

Diesel Deluxe keeps yellowing no matter what i do. I've tried not feeding, didn't work. Now, I'm just feeding light every watering to try my luck.
3429FC2B-9015-44B7-9F80-7F3C83CF6B9C.jpeg

Panama Haze looks to be done soon. Possibly 1-2 weeks. She may be fugly but boy is she frosty.
View attachment 1364138View attachment 1364134View attachment 1364135

Asian Haze seems to be coming back from whatever she was pissed at. But may be too little too late
View attachment 1364136

Diesel Deluxe keeps yellowing no matter what i do. I've tried not feeding, didn't work. Now, I'm just feeding light every watering to try my luck.
View attachment 1364137
Maybe hit your sick girls with some compost tea with Recharge or your fav inoculate with a SST (Sprouted Seed Tea) added at the end. I only brew the Recharge the last 4 hrs. SST can be made from easily obtained seeds...................organic popcorn is one.
This is all directed at root health.
It sure helped me to nurse my first EB grow through to harvest with a stupid lockout cause by EB's dolomite recommendation.

Maybe hit your sick girls with some compost tea with Recharge or your fav inoculate with a SST (Sprouted Seed Tea) added at the end. I only brew the Recharge the last 4 hrs. SST can be made from easily obtained seeds...................organic popcorn is one.
This is all directed at root health.
It sure helped me to nurse my first EB grow through to harvest with a stupid lockout cause by EB's dolomite recommendation.
Did that 3 times already lol

Well, it's chop time for the smaller Asian Haze at daybreak!
She's gonna make some nice dry-ice hash and then tasty rosin.

The big girl is getting interesting! And I agree that it's been a fgreat test or both LBH and Phyter. I'm pretty sure they would have been infected by rot by now even with the haze attributes. I think the combo works well. If I grow outdoors next year, Phyter WILL be used early on to harvest. I think keeping up with the new growth is very key, especially in the environment they are in.

I'm excited to get to smoke my first haze.I'm defiantly gonna make some hash too with these girls.
Yup, keeping up with new growth and colonizing the new surface areas is the key. It gets more challenging too as bloom progresses, and it's harder to get deeper into the buds. That earlier repeat colonization really pays dividends as the buds and stems become buried under the developing flowers, "sealing in" the bad guys along with the good.

These DOHz's will be a real treat if I can land them! So many great grows and glowing reports of them, but few OD's so there is no small challenge in finishing them...:eek1: :rofl:
I've run a few Haze crosses before, but nothing this close to the real deal Original Haze. It simply wasn't an option even if I wanted to try, they often take 12-16 weeks to finish! The breeder wasn't looking for speed, it was a happy accident in this cross, likely coming from the distant Northern Lights and Skunk genetics in The Doors... If I'm lucky, 9 weeks and done on them! But that takes me into fekking November :yoinks: ....Usually I'm totally done, dried & jarred by then!

I'm thinking 3 weeks for ChemDSDHz yet, she has plenty of filling in to do yet... Very nice aroma coming, a pleasant fuelly and lemon-ish blend so far, very greasy stuff, not sticky...

lbh1.jpg
lbh2.jpg
lbh3.jpg
lbh4.jpg
lbh5.jpg

Asian haze be done first
:woohoo1::coffee::woohoo1: Looking fine down there SOOT!
It appears there is a smaller very speedy AHz pheno' in this F1 generation, which we can only hope LBH will pursue...

Your Chemmy's look on point to me, just smaller versions... How old are yours? have you done a sugar leaf rub for aroma testing?

I'm surprised the GPHz's aren't faster, considering they have a very fast photo parent that itself is half auto,...

:drool: she didn't go foxy-dreads on you too much, i was worried she'd be one of the long cycle pheno's notorious for that!
...yeah, she's close too, new flowers aside,.. guess it's wait and see how the trich's ripen, and if she starts stacking foxy bits a lot....
I think that's the best bet too bakE', she's been tasking you the whole way so grind her out best you can!
Well, it's chop time for the smaller Asian Haze at daybreak!
She's gonna make some nice dry-ice hash and then tasty rosin.
don't forget to take pics Bill, especially for the OD Comp purposes!

Waira

Yeah, I'll take some pics after I wash and trim. I'll trim up and dry a couple of show buds.
I'm gonna use a 4 bucket wash with two for rinsing. That first bucket is gonna be nasty! LOL!

Back