La Buena Hierba La Buena Hierba Seeds Grow N Show of 2021

As I showed you before I drop 2 seeds of each strain

1 Asian and 1 Copa never popped
The one remaining Copa, the shell was so hard that I had to try to do surgery to remove it and it did not make it through Even though I tried to keep it moist to see if it would soften up but no go.

So I’m left with these remaining five…..Whiiiiiiiiiiich I had on a tray in there solo cups that I knocked over and I had to transplant each one again, But I did it into their final 3 gallon if they all pull through they are looking good this morning as I face them away from the light last night and today they were all leaning towards it stretching…….1 Chem has Issues besides that but I’ve had worse pull through

048AC96C-19F9-44B5-B611-2BE8174AA2C8.jpeg
190B658C-CE18-4E39-B52F-E827CA93D023.jpeg
8AD604E0-55C5-46A1-BAA1-D90DC775FEA4.jpeg
B62B19B5-01BF-4FFB-9688-EC124A187A41.jpeg
6685B5CE-40C9-4620-A124-AB83688195F3.jpeg
27F3DA5E-472B-47C4-B2E7-155C7E45A087.jpeg
3E831F8B-1278-4291-83F2-F8C08D41AF36.jpeg
E04BAC8A-6C60-484E-A3C6-CB45A8D3A474.jpeg

.She has shown sex, but very different than any other auto. I saw sex vat a top node, one node below the new growth. Then a day or so later on the branches she showed sex. But still nothing on the main stem.
Can you guys explain the way these girls show sex and flower?
:smoking: Main stem base (lower that is) nodes are older, and on some spots may not even form presex calyxes; new branches are more mature as far as hormone expression... Plus these are F1 photo x auto's, and some very small % may do so (despite conventional thinking), some variability is maturation expression is typical...
I've been sayin' we really are "testers"!
Looking at my ChemDSDHz today, I might have spotted pistils already :eek1:...couldn't be sure yet, but if so it's almost a bad sign as she may go into bloom much too soon- :nono: = That would be f'ed! ...I can only hope even with early sexing she'll stay in veg' long enough to build up some size.... This girl was showing more early maturity in leaves than the others for sure!
....The other photo x auto, BlueBonic/GG3 x S99v4 is not showing anything close to sexing....

They look very happy and healthy otherwise Bill - :d5:

>>> ChemDawgSour Diesel x auto SDHz
lbh1.jpg
lbh2.jpg

Last edited:
:smoking: Main stem bade nodes are older, and on some spots may not even form presex calyxes; new branches are more mature as far as hormone expression... Plus these are F1 photo x auto's, and some very small % may do so (despite conventional thinking), some variability is maturation expression is typical...
I've been sayin' we really are "testers"!
Looking at my ChemDSDHz today, I might have spotted pistils already :eek1:...couldn't be sure yet, but if so it's almost a bad sign as she may go into bloom much too soon- :nono: = That would be f'ed! ...I can only hope even with early sexing she'll stay in veg' long enough to build up some size.... This girl was showing more early maturity in leaves than the others for sure!
....The other photo x auto, BlueBonic/GG3 x S99v4 is not showing anything close to sexing....

They look very happy and healthy otherwise Bill - :d5:

>>> ChemDawgSour Diesel x auto SDHz
View attachment 1339124View attachment 1339125
I like that girl's structure!!!
Thanks for the reply. That's pretty interesting info. Those two get a lot of eyeballin' from me. I'm just gonna let them do what they want to do with no training. I guess the 15gal girl could get a tomato cage and direct and support her, but I've got sum bamboo. and a bunch of soft ties and velcro tape to support her. I'm hoping the EB girl keeps on thickening up her main stem and branching. I think she should get just as thick or thicker as the first EB girls that had their problems..
Grown inside, these girls would need training for sure!

Update Day 42. All girls on 12/12 but not at the same time. I flowered DD and PH first, followed by AH.

DD is crazy. Already needing water every 2 days. I bent her top a little. Hopefully it helps.
6E475BE9-8DAF-4CFD-826A-43B151EEBC52.jpeg
275FC50C-0682-4DE9-8ED1-FDEE7171A980.jpeg

PH is as tall as DD but not nearly as wide.
D5F851E7-DD70-4B42-B51C-8806C2B826DB.jpeg

AH recovered from the deficiency and is stretching beautifully now. Pheww…lol
4D132475-E62C-4AC4-8C6B-5402C5E18D51.jpeg

Tent shot
0243AF9C-4FB2-4534-B943-00368C9B5910.jpeg

I checked the girls at day break with my canna coffee. :eyebrows::eyebrows:
Man, these Asian Haze are gonna be tall girls! LOL! :growing:

I'm hoping that I can water and feed today. It's gonna be a flowwering feed. I'm still gonna give it to the Haze. It's not gonna hurt and I'm not custom mixing stuff. I don't think they really need it, I'll add a little Recharge, but diverse microbes is good.
It will be a diverse feed of liquid ingredients of humic, fulvic, and amino acids, FFJ and 1/4 dose of Eden BlueGold - Fusion Flower.
No topdress of ewc or Craft Blend this time. I'm happy with the feel and bio-activity. I saw several worms in the 15gal Haze when I lifted the hay. I thought that was a bit amazing with the temps. Need to put avocados in there!
I'm just hoping I can keep the EB Haze on her current pace. The thickness difference between the two is quite striking!

You all know what they say about those girls with 'thick stems'!!!! :eyebrows::eyebrows::rofl:

Asian Haze #1 in the EarthBox showed sex at day 37
I was able to feed all the girls on Tuesday.

Today, The Asian Haze was ready, so I went ahead and gave her a Gallon and a half. Hopefully she will ready for more by Sat or Sunday. If it's gone by then, I'll go ahead and fully fill the rez. I do know her roots are in the rez. When I filled the rez, her top most new growth drooped a bit from praying............or it could just be from good roots in the wicking area. She should be drinking pretty heavy very soon.

I'm not gonna use bokashi for at least the remainder of this run. The compost mites just eat it up before it can do anything! LOL!
Worms already found the avocados and are already making phone calls for sum "worm dating",

The Asian Haze in the EB has just shown sex in the same way as the other. Just a little wisps at the first node below the new growth.

Instead of pulling it out, I just added the 4ft bamboo stick to AH#2. She'll be taller by Saturday or Sunday. LOL!

:d5: looking excellent mates! ...just a quick drive-by update here, chat more tonight...

>>> ChemD-SDHz showing sex already, and is the most mature looking, best formed of the whole photo crew!
lbh1.jpg
lbh2.jpg
lbh3.jpg

Not a regular update, just last look at dusk.
I think I'm gonna have my hands full! :cools: :funny::funny::funny:

Asian Haze #2 DAY 39
Flowering nicely
IMG_20210710_185741848_HDR.jpg

Asian Haze #1 DAY 39
I thought I had seen sex this week, but it was just at that one node and it was so tiny that didn't mature any. But you sure can see where she's gonna flower.
She has bigger fan leaves than the other.
I can palm a basketball. :biggrin:
IMG_20210709_144950649_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210710_185828156_HDR.jpg

DD is crazy. Already needing water every 2 days. I bent her top a little. Hopefully it helps.
As expected LBH's genetics are solid and vigorous :wiz:
PH seems to be something of an extreme Haze pheno maybe? Several other Haze genetics plants I see elsewhere may show this lean lanky build...
I wish LBH would swing by and chime in! I'd like to know what all else is cooking this season for fem's... auto's I hope, and that La Gasolina especially!

AH sure looks on point, lushy proportioned :spels:

Update Day 49.

DD hopefully has stopped stretching. She is about 15cm away from light now. Had to bend her several times. Drinks a lot.
BD4C4C3C-1C1C-417E-96B4-26DB6619A1C8.jpeg
BBD07053-4E78-4B21-AFA9-63C5CAD07785.jpeg

Can't get a good shot of PH. Tried for some bud shots instead. Besides the lanky structure, she is also puzzling me in terms of feed. She is the only one still giving me yellow lower leaves, despite being on 5g per gallon MC1.0 already. Other girls looks pretty good. Even DD is green and lush. I have to add that only these 3 LBH girls are fed nutes among the 17 girls i have running atm. Cos i didn't have time to properly prepare their soil for an organic grow.
ADFAC9A2-CEDE-43D3-875A-61ED0367A018.jpeg
5000C816-5F82-44F0-A340-7E14A3FEA9EA.jpeg

AH was the latest to be sent into flower but is already taller than all non LBH Plants in the tent. Looking good.
7E54B77E-61B6-49CC-A6A3-FD23CABE3036.jpeg

Back