La Buena Hierba La Buena Hierba Seeds Grow N Show of 2021

Oh yeah, ya reminded me about the bubblegum. At times, you could get a wif of it during the grow, nowhere near like the long ass named Meph strain named for that smell. :biggrin:
I don't taste it when I smoke, but I smell it. It must be an elusive terp in this girl. Maybe a low temp vape would help. I was just too eager to test the high. :biggrin:
Was just diving around the country roads around my area......a little buzzed and chilled. I looked over to the big open pasture, stopped at a good view point and thought to myself, Man, that would be a really good place to grow with all the full sun! LOL!!!
That bbgum smell, it's gotta be some magic blend of the components, and likely just the right amount of air exposure, and what our personal sniffers resolve and interpret! Sometimes when I ask a mate to have a sniff of something, I'll say nada about it so as to eliminate that power of suggestions thing,... which is definitely a thing- :rofl:
Cure is also magic... the DOHz girls are starting to separate out more as time goes on. #2 is stronger in aroma, more of the mango-ish side;#1 more of the metallic/citrus, hints at incense...

A fair amount of terp's don't seem to survive the burning process, vapes may show it better but still somehow differently vs. smoking... more complex chemistry going there! For the DOHz's, the room smoke aroma is very different from the buds, notes in there but the woods/incense side of them is expressed very clearly in this room smell,...it's very rich and enticing!
For something like the Cherry WiFi, some of the fruity makes it through in flavor, but not in the room smoke at all...

:crying: Oh gawd, you got the grow bug deep in your brain now Bill! When you start seeing past the pretty countryside, and start spotting idealic grow niches here and there, you're hooked- :rolleyes2: ...I do the same thing at other peep's houses and yards! :rofl: --"hey, ya know what would look great over there,..."
What could be wrong with a large showy annual (especially a purple girl) and heady aroma? .....*sigh*... few take the bait, but I'ma try anyway :jointman:
She had a floral earthy Haze smell. With a hint of something I never figured out. Working on dropping a fusion haze here shortly or the peyote still up in the air. I want to try La Gasolina as well just not gotten around to it yet. One of these days I will convince the wife to let me replace the three tents with the whole basement then I will not have to put up with this lack of space nonsense.
This sounds similar to what the old HighRise auto Guerilla Haze x C99 crosses had! I thought sometimes I'd pick up a honey-like nuance...?
Oh man, the PPeyote crosses, I still want to run pure PP as well! A very interesting pheno branch that one is off the Bubba tree- :thumbsup:
LG I missed, that sold out faster than expected, or was a limited size batch. Fingers crossed! .....for the basement conversion too BTW :rofl:

That bbgum smell, it's gotta be some magic blend of the components, and likely just the right amount of air exposure, and what our personal sniffers resolve and interpret! Sometimes when I ask a mate to have a sniff of something, I'll say nada about it so as to eliminate that power of suggestions thing,... which is definitely a thing- :rofl:
Cure is also magic... the DOHz girls are starting to separate out more as time goes on. #2 is stronger in aroma, more of the mango-ish side;#1 more of the metallic/citrus, hints at incense...

A fair amount of terp's don't seem to survive the burning process, vapes may show it better but still somehow differently vs. smoking... more complex chemistry going there! For the DOHz's, the room smoke aroma is very different from the buds, notes in there but the woods/incense side of them is expressed very clearly in this room smell,...it's very rich and enticing!
For something like the Cherry WiFi, some of the fruity makes it through in flavor, but not in the room smoke at all...

:crying: Oh gawd, you got the grow bug deep in your brain now Bill! When you start seeing past the pretty countryside, and start spotting idealic grow niches here and there, you're hooked- :rolleyes2: ...I do the same thing at other peep's houses and yards! :rofl: --"hey, ya know what would look great over there,..."
What could be wrong with a large showy annual (especially a purple girl) and heady aroma? .....*sigh*... few take the bait, but I'ma try anyway :jointman:

This sounds similar to what the old HighRise auto Guerilla Haze x C99 crosses had! I thought sometimes I'd pick up a honey-like nuance...?
Oh man, the PPeyote crosses, I still want to run pure PP as well! A very interesting pheno branch that one is off the Bubba tree- :thumbsup:
LG I missed, that sold out faster than expected, or was a limited size batch. Fingers crossed! .....for the basement conversion too BTW :rofl:
Yeah, I got it bad. It's the little clone's fault. After seeing what a small little light, that’s nowhere near optimal, could do, it made me imagine what it would do in full sun. That dream will just have to wait until it becomes legal here.

I do have some interesting photos that were gifted to me. After the next grow, I could easily see running Asian Haze again indoors this time. Yeah, I expect it to test any kind of LST skills I have to keep her manageable. I think it could be done.
If I can't have full sun, I'll just bring it to her!

Oh, the cure sure is interesting in the grove bags. I got a 15 day dry on the whole clone standing up in a cardboard box I made. It's interesting the way the different smells grow and mature. I still have Sour Stomper from last winter's grow, She was another whole plant slow dry. Amazing smell!!! Asian Haze is doing the same. I'm not sampling her anymore until there are three months on the cure.

Spider mites pretty much destroyed the leaves on the Copacabana Haze and Diesel Deluxe BUT the Panama Haze was able to finish. The buds I could salvage from the Copacabana Haze have a nice uplifting, mood balancing, mellow chill high. Smoked some with a few people whom enjoyed the flavor, noting it being earthy while also becoming giggly with a superb head high though it does creep.

20211220_222036(1).jpg
Diesel Deluxe
20211214_205207_HDR (1).jpg
Copacabana Haze
20211220_221606(1).jpg
Panama Haze
20211214_204400 (1).jpg
Diesel Deluxe

I do have many clones I've taken of every strain that grow quite well with excellent structures. Currently, I'm flowering the Panama Haze and Copacabana Haze in a 4x4 under 630cmh in 5 gallon pots of Coco. Still battling spider mites a bit so I'm using beneficial insects sachets and released another 4,000.

20211219_223237(1).jpg
Panama Haze L. Copacabana Haze R.
20211219_223135(1).jpg
Panama Haze
20211219_222952.jpg
Panama Haze
20211219_222336(1).jpg
Copacabana Haze
20211219_222750(1).jpg
Copacabana Haze

Pleased with the look of the Panama Haze buds while the other two strains did not fully develop. I was able to make cobs from the Diesel Deluxe and Panama Haze so fingers crossed they'll be pretty good.

20211220_222046(1).jpg
Diesel Deluxe
20211220_222102(1).jpg
Diesel Deluxe
20211220_221625(1).jpg
Panama Haze
20211220_221642(1).jpg
Panama Haze
20211220_221650(1).jpg
Panama Haze

I'd like to try more of these genetics but in the mean time I will be running these three strains perpetually to really do them justice. The spider mites were unfortunate but the Copacabana high is very desirable for me so I'd like to see her grown better.

Attachments

• 20211220_222110(1).jpg
    20211220_222110(1).jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 60
Back