La Buena Hierba La Buena Hierba Seeds Grow N Show of 2021

Here's from yesterday. I was going to update all my threads later today. Her smell when I chopped her was a scream from her...........and she screamed LOUD! It was a wickedly sweet that was first to hit, almost sickly sweet. As usual, my nose it stopped up and I couldn't pick out something new, but it was there. Not unpleasant at all.
....She did NOT like the chop! She started spewing all her sweet-smelling funk. She was in the hallway and bedroom for just seconds while taking the box to the walk-in closet, but I could smell her funk in the kitchen. LOL! This is with no air circulating with the HVAC.
:rolleyes2: Sounds like you need to employ another nose on her... both of them actually! :rofl: I'm curious if and how the first AHz has shifted for aroma? DOHz#1 is fading that mango-like nuance, more tangy/metallic sorta-lemony and something akin to bubblegum is wafting out at me now- :woohoo1:..another grower with the same pheno' mentioned the same thing so I know I'm not nose-trippin' after all :rofl:
....BTW, I need a couple pics for the OD Comp' poll from you my man, live and dry buds....
I vaped some subpar quick dry of her mom and it lit my ass up. Not jittery really, but I did have to move. On days when I have to get things done, I'll take a couple hits on top of my canna coffee for a smooth, but productive high.
This is what I'm expecting, and is similar to what DOHz has for a buzz. The ChemDSDHz is more head flattening (read spacey) but still a "Sativa-biased" high overall... AHz has enough other blood in her to not give that bug-eyed, bad biker speed, strongly psychoactive brain-lashing high some Thai's can give :dizzy:

If you're in the market for lights, be sure to visit pop22/HLG Les for solid wise advise and very competitive pricing for the quality- :thumbsup:
I love my Q-board made by FTG Infinity, this type of light is the way to go! Having 2-3 is smart too, allowing variable height adjustments when the ladies aren't all the same on that, plus back-up in case of some snafu...

Damn!!!!!!
That LITFA is sum purdy good stuff! :eyebrows::biggrin:
Fugue Stat is loving it.:rofl: I'll five er another big dose at first light in about 10 min. :biggrin:
Who dat?
FS was a nice cross, potent too!...but the sweet peppery aroma started to get cloying to me after a while...

On the cured bud that mango smell did fade quite a bit actually. I can't really make out the bubble gum, but it definitely has a metallic light smell that I can't really pick on but yes metallic.
I've got to get some pictures under normal daylight. My stupid little camera phone just will not hang with it unless I get up early in the morning and go get a relatively cheap camera at Walmart which would be a thousand times better than this one I have here. LOL!

I had a couple more cuts that are ready to flower of the Panama Haze and Copacabana Haze. Trimmed back and flipped to flower

20211125_144046(1).jpg
20211125_144038(1).jpg
20211125_145336.jpg
20211125_143235(1).jpg
20211125_145331(1).jpg
20211125_145503(1).jpg
20211125_144636(1).jpg
20211125_145336(1).jpg
20211125_143228(1).jpg
20211125_144629(1).jpg

On the cured bud that mango smell did fade quite a bit actually. I can't really make out the bubble gum, but it definitely has a metallic light smell that I can't really pick on but yes metallic.
I've got to get some pictures under normal daylight. My stupid little camera phone just will not hang with it unless I get up early in the morning and go get a relatively cheap camera at Walmart which would be a thousand times better than this one I have here. LOL!

Overall how is the smoke though?

Nice girls!!! If I had another 4x4, I'd grow AH inside.

It's a very nice smoke. It was an early sample after harvest. It was a very sativa high, but not racy at all. It really seemed to hit the auditory part of my brain. Music and sounds really stood out. It's a good daytime smoke.

I just Grove Bagged up the little clone after a nice slow whole plant dry at 15 days in a cardboard box. I finished about 5hrs ago and the house still smells.

The canna butter I made from the dry ice hash worked material is quite potent. Quite easy to over do it.........good thing I didn't have things I HAD to do outside the home to do those two times. :funny:

The hash is VERY powerful. I only take two hits at a time and not on top of canna coffee. I can taste a odd mango/citrus.

If I grow her again, prolly inside, I think I'll make hash out of the whole plant and make temple balls. An aged temple ball with Asian Haze should be very flavorful and powerful hash.

Nice girls!!! If I had another 4x4, I'd grow AH inside.

It's a very nice smoke. It was an early sample after harvest. It was a very sativa high, but not racy at all. It really seemed to hit the auditory part of my brain. Music and sounds really stood out. It's a good daytime smoke.

I just Grove Bagged up the little clone after a nice slow whole plant dry at 15 days in a cardboard box. I finished about 5hrs ago and the house still smells.

The canna butter I made from the dry ice hash worked material is quite potent. Quite easy to over do it.........good thing I didn't have things I HAD to do outside the home to do those two times. :funny:

The hash is VERY powerful. I only take two hits at a time and not on top of canna coffee. I can taste a odd mango/citrus.

If I grow her again, prolly inside, I think I'll make hash out of the whole plant and make temple balls. An aged temple ball with Asian Haze should be very flavorful and powerful hash.

That's great to hear. I love a breeder that can do quality sativas. The Asian Haze is definitely on my radar, sans pest infestations I think over gotten very decent phenos from the Diesel Deluxe, Copacabana Haze, and Panama Haze. The terps sounds amazing, excited for this Panama is going to smell.

That's great to hear. I love a breeder that can do quality sativas. The Asian Haze is definitely on my radar, sans pest infestations I think over gotten very decent phenos from the Diesel Deluxe, Copacabana Haze, and Panama Haze. The terps sounds amazing, excited for this Panama is going to smell.
Yeah, growing any of these sativas indoors should make some silly serious quality buds. My outdoorgrow had limited direct light and the clone I took was under a little 160w old burple light. Great little light, but a small footprint. Under a good intense light and supplemental UV in flower, my mouth is watering thinking about the frosty buds.

Its hard to beat LBH's Hazes. Blazing Amnesia is my favorite so far. Top of page three in AJ's Land of Random thoughts is the last one I grew.

Last edited:
I had a couple more cuts that are ready to flower of the Panama Haze and Copacabana Haze. Trimmed back and flipped to flower
:greenthumb: Nice work on them DTC, they will become bud topieries!
he hash is VERY powerful. I only take two hits at a time and not on top of canna coffee. I can taste a odd mango/citrus.
I can imagine :dizzy:... I haven't made dry ice hash yet with the ChemDSDHz, but from what the bud is like it'll pretty wicked stuff!
Interesting on the aroma Bill, this DOHz pheno' carries a similar mango-like and citrus/metallic tang aroma as well... Sometimes a hint of bubblegum seems to form, then vanish after breaking some up :drool:
Its hard to beat LBH's Hazes. Blazing Amnesia is my favorite so far. Top of page three in AJ's Land of Random thoughts is the last one I grew.
I remember that beauty! .... This recent one is the best yet, what a specimen :clapper: :d5: .... aroma?

It'd be nice if LBH would bloody check in though- :rolleyes2: No doubt we're all curious to what new stuff and repro's are coming!
I'm with you AJ, some auto fem's are a must-- La Gasolina, SDHz, and that Queen's Gold I'm hopeful for....

I can imagine :dizzy:... I haven't made dry ice hash yet with the ChemDSDHz, but from what the bud is like it'll pretty wicked stuff!
Interesting on the aroma Bill, this DOHz pheno' carries a similar mango-like and citrus/metallic tang aroma as well... Sometimes a hint of bubblegum seems to form, then vanish after breaking some up :drool:

I remember that beauty! .... This recent one is the best yet, what a specimen :clapper: :d5: .... aroma?

It'd be nice if LBH would bloody check in though- :rolleyes2: No doubt we're all curious to what new stuff and repro's are coming!
I'm with you AJ, some auto fem's are a must-- La Gasolina, SDHz, and that Queen's Gold I'm hopeful for....
Oh yeah, ya reminded me about the bubblegum. At times, you could get a wif of it during the grow, nowhere near like the long ass named Meph strain named for that smell. :biggrin:
I don't taste it when I smoke, but I smell it. It must be an elusive terp in this girl. Maybe a low temp vape would help. I was just too eager to test the high. :biggrin:
Was just diving around the country roads around my area......a little buzzed and chilled. I looked over to the big open pasture, stopped at a good view point and thought to myself, Man, that would be a really good place to grow with all the full sun! LOL!!!

She had a floral earthy Haze smell. With a hint of something I never figured out. Working on dropping a fusion haze here shortly or the peyote still up in the air. I want to try La Gasolina as well just not gotten around to it yet. One of these days I will convince the wife to let me replace the three tents with the whole basement then I will not have to put up with this lack of space nonsense.

Back