La Buena Hierba La Buena Hierba Seeds Grow N Show of 2021

Small Haze getting frosty on the lower buds.!

No more rot.
IMG_20210826_081007885_HDR.jpg

I'm spraying the Phyter every third day with the bud growth on both and new leaf growth on the big Haze, that's as long as I feel safe..............without going too nutts! LOL!
The top of the big Haze after her morning Phyter misting. I missed the really nice shot with the way the sun was hitting the Haze and the big pine in the background. It was really pretty.............and not because I wuz really lit.:biggrin::eyebrows:
Damn cloud covered it up before I could get back to my phone. I know! Never leave your camera behind when working your girls........ I wuz :baked:

IMG_20210827_072708588_HDR (2).jpg

She's getting a very nice middle section developing.
DAY 87
IMG_20210827_072907913.jpg

Don't know why that pic shows a ligher green. The first pic is a good representation of the deep green color.
That brings up a question. At day 87, it's almost my most long lived......Linda Seeds Gelato 33 @90days.............but she was well faded.
The oldest fan leaves are dying off. I'm pretty sure it's an age thing and not nutes. I can't see it being a nute problem with the robust color of the new growth. I trimmed the first and oldest about 5 days ago. It's just a couple a day and it does seem age related.
School me!

REGULAR UPDATE

Waira
La Buena Hierba: Asian Haze #2 DAY 88

KNOCK ON WOOD.............no new rot! Stinky greasy girls and frosty girls. Good new daily bud growth with nice structure.....remaining reasonably open.
:biggrin:
IMG_20210828_105727839_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210828_105755967_HDR.jpg

La Buena Hierba: Asian Haze #1 DAY 88
Trimmed a few old fan leaves on the big haze.
Top fed some FFJ with Microbial Mass.
Filled the rez with humic acid water. Can see more 'water roots' from the fill tube. Put a little bokashi down and a little hay on top that. I just wanna see IF I can get sum fuzz going before the compost mites eat it up. I doubt it! LOL!
Still crazy amount of activity in the media............. being just a big ol plant food maker!:biggrin:
I think I still have a pretty good nute bank by looking into the media by lightly brushing away the media and looking at the root intrusion into it.
She's bushing up nicely!

IMG_20210828_105603246_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210828_105712894_HDR.jpg

Day 96. Different 12/12 dates.

Panama Haze looks to be done soon. Some foxtailing but I'm just happy to see the frost. I didn't do her any justice but i know I'll be able to get a good taste of her. Smelling very fruity.
5ABA5208-2DA1-41C0-B4E9-A48962BE0830.jpeg
7C24B98A-A59E-4BD1-89F4-01A44DBBCCC2.jpeg
36BE2045-023B-4FFB-87EA-43DF5D419C37.jpeg

Diesel Deluxe is yellowing no matter if I feed or not? I believe i should still be able to take her to harvest. Fingers crossed. She has been a challenge.
0E6B047D-AC80-4EE7-8F8A-87D21974BF9B.jpeg

I royally screwed up Asian Haze. Much more so than others. Not expecting anything much but she is showing some nice frost, although nothing compared to WildBill's girls. Seeing those made me wanna do Asian Haze again next round.
4C4D212A-6347-49D6-B266-816A395EED9E.jpeg

Am very unhappy with my first LBH attempt. I mostly blame in on my last minute soil mix. The LBH gals are the only ones getting fed nutes. I think i may have lost my touch with nutes after going organic for a while.

Sorry everyone. Will try harder next time.

:smokeout: mates,... :toke:

Bill, La Petite is a hottie! She chunked up so well, clearly loving that earth box life - :clapper: ... Biggie I think will follow suite I'm sure...
When do you think you'll harvest Petite?

:pighug: bakE', don't beat yourself up too much! Nute's are why I switched to organics- :rofl: ... Last stuff I tried and liked was Prescription Blend 6-part, a very good product IME... But the KIS Organics nute pack amendment is doing as good and any other product I've tried, with only minimal inputs and zero fussing with pH, EC and all that jazz...
It's still tricky, balancing the pot size, plant size, and trying to not let the pots become depleted too soon!

We don't know how well these crosses perform inside either, they were made with OD's in mind I believe, and some cultivars just plain don't like tent life!
You're the only one to try, so hard to draw any conclusions yet...
PHz look yummy, and a fruity aroma you say? I didn't expect that from this cross...
AHz looks a lot like Bill's, plenty of resins too- :thumbsup: ... what's her aroma like? Bill is getting orange notes!

DD, might be a bitchy pheno', she's been touchy all along right? A root infection isn't out of the question either, got a couple mates elsewhere with plants just failing with no outwardly detectable cause.... won't know 'till you pop her out though I guess!
Do you still have enough seeds? I can't recall what's left, but there's a few still about :smoking:

ChemD/SDHz is chugging along now, making very nice frost this last 10 days! She was slow going with bloom at first, might be partly the transplant earlier...
I'm hoping she finishes before months end, guessing 3 weeks... Aroma is definitely SD/Chemmy so far....

w1.jpg
w2.jpg
w4.jpg
w3.jpg

Waira
I'm guessing two weeks on the small Haze, but I haven't scoped her yet. The buds are very resinous. The big girl is already pretty resinous
getting
I'm thinking the big girl is going to more resemble the pics on the website. Kinda bushy with the fine thin leaves.

:smokeout: mates,... :toke:

Bill, La Petite is a hottie! She chunked up so well, clearly loving that earth box life - :clapper: ... Biggie I think will follow suite I'm sure...
When do you think you'll harvest Petite?

:pighug: bakE', don't beat yourself up too much! Nute's are why I switched to organics- :rofl: ... Last stuff I tried and liked was Prescription Blend 6-part, a very good product IME... But the KIS Organics nute pack amendment is doing as good and any other product I've tried, with only minimal inputs and zero fussing with pH, EC and all that jazz...
It's still tricky, balancing the pot size, plant size, and trying to not let the pots become depleted too soon!

We don't know how well these crosses perform inside either, they were made with OD's in mind I believe, and some cultivars just plain don't like tent life!
You're the only one to try, so hard to draw any conclusions yet...
PHz look yummy, and a fruity aroma you say? I didn't expect that from this cross...
AHz looks a lot like Bill's, plenty of resins too- :thumbsup: ... what's her aroma like? Bill is getting orange notes!

DD, might be a bitchy pheno', she's been touchy all along right? A root infection isn't out of the question either, got a couple mates elsewhere with plants just failing with no outwardly detectable cause.... won't know 'till you pop her out though I guess!
Do you still have enough seeds? I can't recall what's left, but there's a few still about :smoking:

ChemD/SDHz is chugging along now, making very nice frost this last 10 days! She was slow going with bloom at first, might be partly the transplant earlier...
I'm hoping she finishes before months end, guessing 3 weeks... Aroma is definitely SD/Chemmy so far....

View attachment 1361839View attachment 1361840View attachment 1361841View attachment 1361842
I'm good buddy. LBH was very generous. Thank you

A quick trich check on the small Haze!

View attachment 1362068
Technically, she's ripe enough to take Bill, all cloudy! I'm not sure about her ambering characteristics, but from here I'd let my nose do the talking,... take her when the aroma is nice and strong, apples-to-apples (time of day and such)... Of course, how you like the buzz too!

Technically, she's ripe enough to take Bill, all cloudy! I'm not sure about her ambering characteristics, but from here I'd let my nose do the talking,... take her when the aroma is nice and strong, apples-to-apples (time of day and such)... Of course, how you like the buzz too!
REGULAR WEEKLY UPDATE
Waira

That was pretty much my thought. I did catch a couple very small areas of rot and surgically removed them and sprayed again.
I think I'll take her sometime this week A few more days, the bottom buds will fill in a bit better.
Still quite a bit of new growth coming daily. They get checked early morning at daybreak
IMG_20210904_081550830_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210904_081600453_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210904_195314499.jpg

Big Haze is doing well. No tip burn, but I do think I have a touch of nitrogen toxicity. A few of the fan leaves are curling down. It's not widespread or general. Just plain tap water for a few days is in order. I think that FFJ I made is pretty potent. LOL!
She's filling out nicely and the buds are well defined and are bulking up.
IMG_20210904_195432951_HDR (2).jpg
IMG_20210904_195507970.jpg

Last edited:
Back