La Buena Hierba La Buena Hierba Seeds Grow N Show of 2021

I'd like to have some input with some of you more experienced growers as to when you think the big Haze girl will be chopped.
Kind of gauging the way the smaller girl is doing, I'm thinking the last week in September. Someone in a different thread mentioned November. I sure as hell hope not! LOL! :funny: :funny: :funny:

:vibe:bakE that DD is my huckleberry!
Looks like AHz didn't get much shrinky-genes from the auto crossing, save Bill's petite girl! :growing:... she looks great, I hope we see more smaller faster pheno's like that. I have a feeling that's more in line what LBH was aiming for?

The ChemDSDHz isn't exactly smoking the tires with her bloom progression right now. I'm not sure if the transplant is behind that or not, but the others seemed to slow down a bit as well,... thinking they were busy down under tapping into the fresh soil?

She's at about 8 weeks now-->
l1.jpg
l2.jpg
l3.jpg
l4.jpg

Waira

Well, the Phyter couldn't have come in a better time for the Haze girls! The big girl forming her buds all over the place and her smaller sister is packing and growing her buds like crazy. I'm trying to stay on top of her flower feeding with FFJ. Seems to be working! LOL! At least the little one will give me an idea what to expect from her big sister.

Buds are getting frosty and I think she'll be pretty greasy.
La Buena Hierba Seeds ASIAN HAZE 15GAL POT DAY 69
I gave her some of the leftover compost slurry from the big girl's application and then gave her a big drink off FFJ and humic acid.

IMG_20210808_182722372_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210808_182734950_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210808_182815867_HDR.jpg

The big girl has slowed some with the upwards growth, but in no other place! LOL! She's drinking a full rez in two days. I fed her this week with the compost slurry I made with adding compost to my water with FFJ and humic acid.
I'm liking the way she's filling in the spaces with all the new bud sites. I never thought I'd ever have to get on a step ladder to friggin train a cannabis plant, but that's exactly what I'll have to do tomorrow or the next couple of days to the top of the plant at the top screen. It will be a mess if I don't and it would be prime for mold if I don't train that area. Pretty sure it would just form one big cola. That's not gonna fly with my conditions, even with the new product.
Anyway, I'm VERY happy with her performance so far!
La Buena Hierba Seeds ASIAN HAZE DAY 69
IMG_20210808_182840947_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210808_182925641_HDR.jpg

Well, the Phyter couldn't have come in a better time for the Haze girls! The big girl forming her buds all over the place and her smaller sister is packing and growing her buds like crazy. I'm trying to stay on top of her flower feeding with FFJ. Seems to be working! LOL! At least the little one will give me an idea what to expect from her big sister.
:woohoo1: slop that stuff all over Bill, tops bottoms main stem, everything! You might want to do 2-3 applications in a week to get caught up faster with colonizing,... I imagine it's like building layers, and covering over where it's still thin. I don't think bud rot will be your wrost threat, these open buds and native resistance are a big help there,... WPM and other less common fungal fuckers are more likely suspects!

Do you have a wetting agent? Critical IMO for proper even coating,...

Petite girl is looking very Thai to me, she'll offer you a potent soaring high I'll wager,... aroma?

:woohoo1: slop that stuff all over Bill, tops bottoms main stem, everything! You might want to do 2-3 applications in a week to get caught up faster with colonizing,... I imagine it's like building layers, and covering over where it's still thin. I don't think bud rot will be your wrost threat, these open buds and native resistance are a big help there,... WPM and other less common fungal fuckers are more likely suspects!

Do you have a wetting agent? Critical IMO for proper even coating,...

Petite girl is looking very Thai to me, she'll offer you a potent soaring high I'll wager,... aroma?
Yeah, they got coated really wet with 2 liters.
Lil' bit's leaves gives me a Thai impression. I'm liking her bud structure and the way they are filling out.
I have cuttings that has rooted well that's been getting STS along with the Sour Stomper I'm reversing. It's just an experiment to see if I can do it. For autos, I'll buy or make a dedicated rooter to get em going sooner..............time is ticking with autos.
Lil' bit doesn't have a prominate funk.....just a general canna smell. They are pretty frosty and greasy. They do look like they will a fairly easy trim. I'm thinking harvest could be around the 7th, but that's prolly wishful birthday thinking.

Big girl is drinking like crazy with killing a rez in two days. I water at noon. I can tell when the rez first goes dry with just a slight droop in her lower leaves. To keep the rez healthy as possible, it gets a dry period. I think that's key to have fewer/no problems in that key area. It helps me to be able to add a small amount of liquid to the top layer without washing anything into the rez. The only downside tp this method is it's hard to judge the exact rate of water usage VS adding daily at the same time. Increases and decreases in usage is good info.

These two girls sure have been interesting!

I've got a little interesting experiment going on in my seed tent. When cleaning up the bottoms of the girls, I took three cuttings after seeing them laying on the ground. Why not?
I had some barley sprouting to feed to my worms, so I made a little SST along with a spec of humic acid. I just put some media in seedling pots and put everything together.

One has really taken off, so I transplanted it into a 3gal bag with a very nice root structure. A couple days later, she really has her feet under her and is starting to take off. She seems to be doing like the others with rapid upwards growth.

I'm reversing with STS a Sour Stomper in the tent,,,,,,,,,,,,attempting to do so...............so I'm just spraying the cuttings also. I'm just mainly seeing how this strain reacts.
IMG_20210813_063535844.jpg

Waira

WEEKLY UPDATE

Sprayed Phyter again this morning.
Dis am why!
IMG_20210814_081810749.jpg

IMG_20210814_081828142.jpg

Nice daily bud building. Damn sucking bugs biting my girls MUST only come out at night. I've seen very few during the day. I'm gonna spray some BT at dusk

DAY 75 FOR BOTH GIRLS
IMG_20210814_081907890.jpg

Trained some more in the upper part on the big Haze. As soon as more get longer up there, she;ll get more.
Note my little step stool.:biggrin:
Yeah, she's still growing upwards, just not near as fast as before.
Rez is dry before 48 hrs. Been alternating top feeding FFJ and amino acids at each dry periods in small amounts. Still using humic acid in all water @ 1/4tsp per 5gal
I don't think I'll need to add any more compost, but I will add one more dose of EWC. with a little BAS craft blend. I'm harvesting some EWC out of my big bin as soon as most go over to the new media with half of a cantaloupe on top. shouldn't take too many days. Funny how most find it for the feeding and breeding frenzy!

IMG_20210814_081919980.jpg

Lower structure forming up nicely!

Day 82. Different flower dates.

DD is swelling up now. Big girl
B567998A-2C43-4555-8342-7AE2F2C53C1A.jpeg
4561B521-F82B-401D-8975-F06276844A82.jpeg
EDDFB216-C26B-4ADE-9B07-DF92DD375DB1.jpeg

Panama Haze
DDD41316-E021-44A7-9C01-A978F4D9D8AD.jpeg

D84568F0-77CB-49BE-8152-9A00373C37C4.jpeg

6B241F39-B9AA-4A4F-912B-BD4D21D40090.jpeg

Am gonna do Asian Haze again next round. Won't Veg for more than 2 weeks max. I think i may have fudged her up this round. So sorry LBH
A1A10CC1-4558-4CFA-96CB-4726610A5489.jpeg

:greenthumb::spels::greenthumb:....looking great guys! That AHz surprises me with how she grows so much like a photo NLD when there as much auto in her as there is,... I wish were seeing more of her to get a handle on pheno' spread! So far only Bill has this super fast petite pheno...

So, it seems the transplanting had the whole lot slowing up topside while making adjustments below... ChemDSDHz has been very slow to build her buds since blooming, weirdly so! :shrug:... but then my whole season is running late, none of the damn reg photo's are in bloom yet.... Meantime, she's holding her size down, so not a lot of stretch happening fortunately!

lbh1.jpg
lbh2.jpg
lbh3.jpg

Waira
If the big Haze forms buds the same way the smaller one has, it's gonna be nice. I closely examine the small ones buds daily. They are filling in very nicely and getting quite frosty. Daily progress is visible.

LOL! With how things went with the other outdoor girls,at this point, I have the same apprehensive feeling waiting all those months for my boys! LOL!:crying:

Back