La Buena Hierba La Buena Hierba Seeds Grow N Show of 2021

:confused1: That's odd Bill, no idea...

...bloom stretch can be huge in many Sati's, so hang onto your hat brudda! :eek1: :haha: ... she's busy building a frame to hang those glorious bud from...soon I hope! :eek1:
Lil' Sis is a doll, she's going to make nice tufty buds I think... lots of building to go yet though!

>>> freshies, and better ones! This plant is my fav' so far, such a solid performer and forming up just right top to bottom,... little need for any LST training, plus she's lightly leaved as is, and plenty of space through her structure... :greenthumb:

View attachment 1348190View attachment 1348191View attachment 1348192
Damn! That's a really good-looking girl.,,,,,,,and especiall with no lst

I think structure attracts me to a strain the most and first.

edit..........Kinda like human 'Strain' hunting! :eyebrows: LOL!

:smoking: neat plant indeed, thanks Bill! ...she does have the lower 4 branches pulled down, you can see the ties in the 2nd pic... other than the wedges, that's it, and likely won't need any more!

I do love me a sexy body, but it's the buds/aroma that set's the hook for me- :rofl:
It makes me wish I could show the tri-nodal Cherry WiFi better, but the camera just doesn't process and present like our eyes do...

Day 64 with multiple 12/12 dates.

Panama Haze looking most advanced. Nice frost already. Will try for some close ups next week.
45D3A769-480E-43F2-9E61-71366A2EC443.jpeg

Diesel Deluxe is starting to be difficult to manage.
6307CE61-690A-4AFF-A883-D941FE1D7659.jpeg

Don't quite understand Asian Haze. Looks deficient but showing me slight toxicity when I feed. Not sure about her.
B5377ADE-10AE-43DB-9EFB-E878025F0964.jpeg

Crazy tent
A9E027FE-015D-4588-965A-DB9918CD6634.jpeg

:kiss: Long and lean exotic queens, Bake,...great job on these girls! I really like how DDlx looks, she's going to be glorious in full bloom... PHz buds look great, on point and should fill in nicely from what I've seen...

....pretty sure that AHz is a strongly parent leaning pheno, right down to the nute bitchiness... I wish LBH would come by and offer insights!

I thought the Asian Haze was slowing down slightly...............I was just high! :haha::haha::haha:

She's raging hard and heavy, upwards and outwards. She's drinking slightly more than a gallon a day. The last/top netting was one foot above the last. The way she is blowing up and branching out at the top, I'm thinking I need to raise that last netting a foot. I would just add another layer, but those fitting are hard to come by and they'd have to be ordered.
Looking at the closer pic, do you guys think it would be a good move? I'm still moving branches to the next square outwards on the levels below the top layer. Bud sites are popping up all along those branches and will be going upwards. I can always loose tie them to the screen above if they need support later in the grow.
I'm just thinking that the very top is going to need support above the current netting with the way it's branching out there.

What ya think?
IMG_20210728_090213810_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210728_090225587_HDR.jpg

The way Asian Haze is developing, she should make a good bit of canna. Her smaller sister's buds are developing nicely and they are frosting up with a good amount on the sugar leaf. A good sign this early in flower.
This is my first time with netting and I really like the flexibility in training. I broke out the garden tape to train some stems between the top and lower levels.. The lower stems have nice little bud site all along them. It's been easy so far in arranging them not to overshadow others on the other levels. Her structure has helped this also. I can see that she looks like it will get pretty busy on the lower levels.
Note the new top netting!
IMG_20210730_093001359_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210730_093024427_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210730_093012023_HDR.jpg
IMG_20210730_093016943_HDR.jpg

Her smaller sister's bud

IMG_20210730_133730247_HDR.jpg

:jointman: - ChemDSDHz update - :spels:

She's going into bloom now, and still building a fair bit... How much stretch from here is TBD! But she's well shaped and not at all congested with leaves, so no need to tweak her shaping or prune anymore really. Just-right sized too, and now in her finishing 7gal pot so it's cruise control from here out :greenthumb:

lbh1.jpg
lbh2.jpg
lbh3.jpg
lbh4.jpg

Waira

The Asian Haze is slowing her upwards growth somewhat and is bulking up and growing outwards. Very nice structure and is fairly well organized with the new bud structure she's putting on. Looking at the way her sister is bulking up her buds and their structure, she could make a LOT of canna. I don't think they will be rock hard buds, but outdoors, that may be a good thing. I think they will still be quite good and I think they will be fairly easy to trim. Still drinking a gallon a day and I'm filling the rez. I think my method of feeding my KNF inputs by making a slurry of my compost with the KNF inputs and applying a thin layer on top is working. I'm doing this to avoid washing water and nutes into the rez and upsetting that balance. The next day all the little helpers are all busy doing their work!
She's close to 8ft tall now, if not slightly over. I wish I had some of those little spreaders for the very top. She’s REALLY busy on top and I don't want her to just form one huge cola. If anyone has a link to what they use would be helpful.

These girls are amazing!
IMG_20210806_071316319_HDR.jpg

The smaller Haze is packing on the buds with a passion. Her color really doesn't come thru in the pictures. It's a very dark and pretty green. She'll get another FFJ feeding this weekend to keep up that bud production. Lots of frost developing!
IMG_20210806_071240038_HDR.jpg

Back