New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

I mean I can’t really answer that question due to lack of expierence... it’s working great... I haven’t used thier timer settings because I was to in rush to get going in the grow it seems alittle complicated so I have it on an external timer... it worked fucking great in veg. And it working great now I think I just have to dial it in... the only thing I’ve noticed that I don’t like is it’s got a hot spot I thought it be more uniform but I can tell it’s not...I’ve never used anything besides this...

Lol! Same response here!

@bushmasterar15 whats the best ph for soil I need a ph pro!!!
I've not grown in soil. just coco so far. I'm using R/O water and shame on me I've never checked PH. But most others say 6.8-6.5 ph for soil.

I like my Kind Led. It is just gives off a bit more heat thank I thought. Any other time of the year it would t be a bad thing, but it has created some challenges during my hot summer grow.

I don’t have anything to compare it to, so it may be relatively cooler than other options.
Heat I can deal with in the winter as last time I had some really cold temps and still do ok. Guess this will be a new learning experience. I'm still trying to understand all the directions in the settings. But I can see how this will perform over the autocobs I've been using.

I like my Kind Led. It is just gives off a bit more heat thank I thought. Any other time of the year it would t be a bad thing, but it has created some challenges during my hot summer grow.

I don’t have anything to compare it to, so it may be relatively cooler than other options.
I noticed the same thing I thought it would have been a bit cooler...

I've not grown in soil. just coco so far. I'm using R/O water and shame on me I've never checked PH. But most others say 6.8-6.5 ph for soil.

Heat I can deal with in the winter as last time I had some really cold temps and still do ok. Guess this will be a new learning experience. I'm still trying to understand all the directions in the settings. But I can see how this will perform over the autocobs I've been using.
I’m using ro too ... I haven’t ph run off until today only been checking ph on water going in...seems I’ve been lucky...We will see next grow though I’ll be using filtered tap and nectar for the gods most likely hope my luck hasn’t run out!!!

So instead of measuring ph to 6.5 like normal I PhD it to 6.2. So runoff came down to 6.3 we will see if that makes any difference...I went easy on the nutes compared to what I’ve been doing...
I did...per gallon...
1 teaspoon tigerbloom
1 teaspoon calmag
6 teaspoons bigbloom
1 teaspoon mollases
I’m going to try and control myself and not go overboard again!!!

So instead of measuring ph to 6.5 like normal I PhD it to 6.2. So runoff came down to 6.3 we will see if that makes any difference...I went easy on the nutes compared to what I’ve been doing...
I did...per gallon...
1 teaspoon tigerbloom
1 teaspoon calmag
6 teaspoons bigbloom
1 teaspoon mollases
I’m going to try and control myself and not go overboard again!!!
Keep doing what you are doing, man. For a first, you are dialed in!

Keep doing what you are doing, man. For a first, you are dialed in!
I’m trying fams,I’m trying... just gotta get the ones in pain to the finish line and the other laggers to where thier at but looking alittle better... I’ll take a pic in sec,sorry @Pigskinfantasy no natural light pics for now it’ll be shot thru the led glasses!!!

upload_2018-8-1_18-33-36.jpeg
upload_2018-8-1_18-33-53.jpeg

Best I could do for all my fams today I’m completely spent after a hard days of work....
Regardless of what’s going on full nuggetry going on in the tent...I rotated the plants asweell...

Attachments

• upload_2018-8-1_18-33-36.jpeg
    upload_2018-8-1_18-33-36.jpeg
    189.6 KB · Views: 41
I’m trying fams,I’m trying... just gotta get the ones in pain to the finish line and the other laggers to where thier at but looking alittle better... I’ll take a pic in sec,sorry @Pigskinfantasy no natural light pics for now it’ll be shot thru the led glasses!!!

Lol! Those plants are impressive in any light, man! I can't wait until I can even think finish line. Must feel great to be so close to enjoying your own buds, Kreature! Nice work!

Back