New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

Sequence of colours and pistils looks off to me. Definately the bud doesn't look ready, but the plant does look like she thinks she's done. Try a water and nutrient schedule with more plant in mind than flower with some kelp if you can (god's plant savlon) for a week, see if she comes back a bit.
So back from the dead...And brought some issues with me unfortunately!!!
Here’s some pics first though of the bunch 4 doing well but two I do t know about!
View attachment 934975
View attachment 934976
View attachment 934977
View attachment 934978
All the above girls are doing well growing good but it’s these two that worry me below...
All the fans are super light green and dying on both plants... nute lockout or what??? Veg went so good now this and one day I missed a water and then next day was day of the dead fans! Fans yellow/ dying it was bloodshed!
View attachment 934979
View attachment 934980

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

So, do you rearrange your plants at all? Im thinking about you being mia for a while and perhaps at least part of the airy ness may be a hot spot or less windy part...
But we have the pros here to tell you real things and not just personal theories.
emoji41.png

Think on it:
Does knowledge have intrinsic value or does it need to have a practical use to have value?
Nope didn’t rearrange I’ll try that...
Kreature, wow what a difference a week makes, from what I see on other posts, when leaves yellow like that, with mature buds, it's probably time to think about flushing and harvesting. Have you taken a look at the trichomes? They may confirm that it stime to chop. Damn, that's exciting!
I just got a jewelers loupe and it’s hard to tell...it’s not only hard to really zoom in but I can’t tell if thier clear or cloudy but defineatley not any amber that I saw... I’m going to really check today thanks fams...

Sequence of colours and pistils looks off to me. Definately the bud doesn't look ready, but the plant does look like she thinks she's done. Try a water and nutrient schedule with more plant in mind than flower with some kelp if you can (god's plant savlon) for a week, see if she comes back a bit.

Thanks fams illl defineatley try that...

Oh ya I also raised my lights up they were way to close at one point like 14 inches I raised em up two days ago I’ll have to measure what they at now but they got mad distance from the canopy and it brought out the footprint to cover everything

So not sure if it was necessary but I flushed em with ph water and reintroduced nutes hopefully that will solve the problem or I killed em well see
Good luck my friend

Still having issues so all in all I’ve flushed,reintroduced nutes,raised the lights and lowered the intensity of the lights .. I think all that will only help in the long run for all the girls but pretty much I haven’t been on top of my ph like I should’ve and I think that where the real problem lies and then everything spirals out of control... Or maybe I’m just crazy at least that’s what my doc says... so here’s my favorite of the bunch the only one not topped she’s a little beauty and the one with no issues
upload_2018-7-28_17-55-17.jpeg

Still having issues so all in all I’ve flushed,reintroduced nutes,raised the lights and lowered the intensity of the lights .. I think all that will only help in the long run for all the girls but pretty much I haven’t been on top of my ph like I should’ve and I think that where the real problem lies and then everything spirals out of control... Or maybe I’m just crazy at least that’s what my doc says... so here’s my favorite of the bunch the only one not topped she’s a little beauty and the one with no issues
View attachment 935679

She is looking great, Kreature! Would love to see those buds in natural light. They look frosty as hell!

Back