New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

Now youve officially put your blood into your grow. Take pride. Lol.
I got myself pretty good last run on my second defol. Tying them down can make it tricky sometimes. They look great tho!! Syked to see the product!!

Think on it:
Would civilization get better or worse if humans focused on what was going well rather than what’s going wrong?

Hahaha EXACTLY!!! My badge of honor I’ll have a full scar it went all the way through the skin... in remembrance if my first real grow...and ya yours do look great!!!

Hahaha EXACTLY!!! My badge of honor I’ll have a full scar it went all the way through the skin... in remembrance if my first real grow...and ya yours do look great!!!
Haha i meant yours look great!![emoji23][emoji23] im not trying to be bragging on my plants on your thread. Thats why i have my own. Your plants are way further along than mine.

Think on it:
Would civilization get better or worse if humans focused on what was going well rather than what’s going wrong?

Haha i meant yours look great!![emoji23][emoji23] im not trying to be bragging on my plants on your thread. Thats why i have my own. Your plants are way further along than mine.

Think on it:
:dang::funny:

I just hit em big on the nutes 2 gallons ph water containing a total of
4 tsp tigerbloom
2 tsp grow big
2 tsp cal mag
2 tsp silica
No up or down silica took care of that to a perfect ph of 6.5

I think I might have just killed em...lol I guess I’ll have too wait to see what like a couple of hours for nute burn or like tommorow morning

So back from the dead...And brought some issues with me unfortunately!!!
Here’s some pics first though of the bunch 4 doing well but two I do t know about!
upload_2018-7-26_16-35-0.jpeg

upload_2018-7-26_16-35-40.jpeg

upload_2018-7-26_16-36-38.jpeg

upload_2018-7-26_16-37-26.jpeg

All the above girls are doing well growing good but it’s these two that worry me below...
All the fans are super light green and dying on both plants... nute lockout or what??? Veg went so good now this and one day I missed a water and then next day was day of the dead fans! Fans yellow/ dying it was bloodshed!
upload_2018-7-26_16-39-15.jpeg

upload_2018-7-26_16-39-58.jpeg

That last pic the buds are super airy and look about done it’s not even 60 days yet but they look alittle off. Not like the others at all super airy and the fans are commiting suicide...

So, do you rearrange your plants at all? Im thinking about you being mia for a while and perhaps at least part of the airy ness may be a hot spot or less windy part...
But we have the pros here to tell you real things and not just personal theories. [emoji41]

Think on it:
Does knowledge have intrinsic value or does it need to have a practical use to have value?

That last pic the buds are super airy and look about done it’s not even 60 days yet but they look alittle off. Not like the others at all super airy and the fans are commiting suicide...

Kreature, wow what a difference a week makes, from what I see on other posts, when leaves yellow like that, with mature buds, it's probably time to think about flushing and harvesting. Have you taken a look at the trichomes? They may confirm that it stime to chop. Damn, that's exciting!

Back