New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

Ok so I was super worried I’ve fucked the ph... but I checked it’s 6.5 going in and 6.4 going out so I’m golden on that!!! That was my biggest fear so now I can say it’s defineatly not ph related so no lockout if I’m correct... So... it must be the lighting cause I don’t see signs of heat stress I think this led on 100 on all channels at that height it’s just too intense... very happy it’s not a lockout and just light related:yay: lol which I can be easily fixed...

You liking the KindLed light so far? I'm just reading up on all of the instructions now as I just got one as a gift.
c869f4c9bcec2fa3fcc1437b6305104f.jpg

Preface: I AM NOT A PH KING!!!

Isnt ph supposed to slide between 5.8 and 6.3 so the whole array of nutes can be taken in?
Just asking as i came across it a lot when researching.

Think on it:
Does knowledge have intrinsic value or does it need to have a practical use to have value?

I mean I can’t really answer that question due to lack of expierence... it’s working great... I haven’t used thier timer settings because I was to in rush to get going in the grow it seems alittle complicated so I have it on an external timer... it worked fucking great in veg. And it working great now I think I just have to dial it in... the only thing I’ve noticed that I don’t like is it’s got a hot spot I thought it be more uniform but I can tell it’s not...I’ve never used anything besides this...

Preface: I AM NOT A PH KING!!!

Isnt ph supposed to slide between 5.8 and 6.3 so the whole array of nutes can be taken in?
Just asking as i came across it a lot when researching.

Think on it:
Does knowledge have intrinsic value or does it need to have a practical use to have value?
I’m looking now I’m not sure but but if It’s at 6.45 I’m pretty close and should be easily corrected

You liking the KindLed light so far? I'm just reading up on all of the instructions now as I just got one as a gift.
View attachment 936254

I like my Kind Led. It is just gives off a bit more heat thank I thought. Any other time of the year it would t be a bad thing, but it has created some challenges during my hot summer grow.

I don’t have anything to compare it to, so it may be relatively cooler than other options.

Back