New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

And @Hypathetical Gardener uve been rotating but still
Lol! Those plants are impressive in any light, man! I can't wait until I can even think finish line. Must feel great to be so close to enjoying your own buds, Kreature! Nice work!
It is !!!!I want to harvest that one in the back so bad!!! I keeping checking trichs and thier still clear... Hoping waiting longer it’s gunna swell up some more but it looks like it’s barely done anything for the past two weeks... I’m thinking I’m gunna just start feeding plain water for two weeks to her soon!!! Appreciated fams!!!

Saw my first amber Trichome this morning! The funny thing is thier not on the plant that I thought would finish first but on the girl I didn’t top... She’s still got white pistils still coming out but majority are brown/orange and only a couple amber that I saw but I defineatley ain’t going to check every nook and cranny!!! Those loops are a pain!!! But where all my trichome wizards at... just check em everyday or is starting two weeks of water good enough time till the turn mostly amber... I’m a couchlock type of guy!!!

Pictures or it didnt happen!! [emoji3][emoji3]
Thats awesome man. Im siked for you!!!

Think on it:
Does knowledge have intrinsic value or does it need to have a practical use to have value?

looking great :thumbsup: and close to a mighty fine harvest. :pass:
PH is a funny one.if all is rosey in the garden then its rosey end of.if not then PH is the single most important thing,if ph is off then everything else is to,and untill you fix that PH you chasing your tail.some of the pros will slowly raise or lower ph through a grow,a bit like hum it likes to start high and lower as the grow goes on.
some folk say some autos will never fully amber,i just dont know as i like a heady high i cut when i see more than one amber.
the flushing i dont buy into unless you a comercial farmer pumping the maximum amount of nutes/boosters.my plants last one or two feeds will be replaced by just water.
all the above is just the opinion of an eejit.
keep er lit.
:pighug:

I feel you... I tried a couple times last grow. I have a small handheld loop that is a pain to keep still and even harder to hold a camera steady in one hand and the loop steady in the other.

Think on it:
Does knowledge have intrinsic value or does it need to have a practical use to have value?

looking great :thumbsup: and close to a mighty fine harvest. :pass:
PH is a funny one.if all is rosey in the garden then its rosey end of.if not then PH is the single most important thing,if ph is off then everything else is to,and untill you fix that PH you chasing your tail.some of the pros will slowly raise or lower ph through a grow,a bit like hum it likes to start high and lower as the grow goes on.
some folk say some autos will never fully amber,i just dont know as i like a heady high i cut when i see more than one amber.
the flushing i dont buy into unless you a comercial farmer pumping the maximum amount of nutes/boosters.my plants last one or two feeds will be replaced by just water.
all the above is just the opinion of an eejit.
keep er lit.
:pighug:
Thanks For the advice Arch hopefully one day I can master the art of ph!

Back