New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

I feel you... I tried a couple times last grow. I have a small handheld loop that is a pain to keep still and even harder to hold a camera steady in one hand and the loop steady in the other.

Think on it:
Does knowledge have intrinsic value or does it need to have a practical use to have value?
I’m shaky enough as it is!!!

If ypu have 3 weeks left from harvest, hit the plants with pk/13 3ml too every 3 litres, plants will fatten up.

When plant are yellowing, it’s basically plants using up everything as it knows it’s dieing , so it tries it’s best too pollinate with a male plant, stress the plant in the right way and ypu will increased resin production.....

Well that’s called the ripening phase,

My plants are day 67 I think and I will also start flushing at day 70 and harvest the girls in day 80 ish.

If ypu have 3 weeks left from harvest, hit the plants with pk/13 3ml too every 3 litres, plants will fatten up.

When plant are yellowing, it’s basically plants using up everything as it knows it’s dieing , so it tries it’s best too pollinate with a male plant, stress the plant in the right way and ypu will increased resin production.....

Well that’s called the ripening phase,
Thanks @Auto melt i was actually wondering if I should do that and now I know I can appreciated fams...:thumbsup:

This week hit it with pk and then decrease your nutrient strength,

So for example

Week 9 It was best too pk around this time 3 weeks prior harvest.. day 65

Week 10 were in week 10 But day 67 ish, so I’ll stop the pk at day 70....

Week 11 Day 70 too 77 This week ypu need too reduce ypur nutes Or completely stop depending on ypur plants, and start flushing the plants out. plant is ripening,, reduce ypur humidity aswell too around 30 percent, so people so still give additives still. For my grow for example it’s canna boost and some other additive which I forgot,

Week 12, from day 77 completely stop everything, and get a good quality flush additive and flush the hell out getting ready for harvest, Drop humidity too 30 percent shocking the plnata gin for more resin production and some even give some ice chilled water... which I’m a little spectacle but I might consider the ice chilled water lol.

This week hit it with pk and then decrease your nutrient strength,

So for example

Week 9 It was best too pk around this time 3 weeks prior harvest.. day 65

Week 10 were in week 10 But day 67 ish, so I’ll stop the pk at day 70....

Week 11 Day 70 too 77 This week ypu need too reduce ypur nutes Or completely stop depending on ypur plants, and start flushing the plants out. plant is ripening,, reduce ypur humidity aswell too around 30 percent, so people so still give additives still. For my grow for example it’s canna boost and some other additive which I forgot,

Week 12, from day 77 completely stop everything, and get a good quality flush additive and flush the hell out getting ready for harvest, Drop humidity too 30 percent shocking the plnata gin for more resin production and some even give some ice chilled water... which I’m a little spectacle but I might consider the ice chilled water lol.
Ok give or take I’m pretty much gunna do what you said... my plants are at such different levels of ripeness it’s frustrating... but I’m going hit 3 tonight with regular feed and pk and go forth the others I’ll wait a week probably to hit em with the pk they are at least a month out!!! Thanks fams!!!

Ok give or take I’m pretty much gunna do what you said... my plants are at such different levels of ripeness it’s frustrating... but I’m going hit 3 tonight with regular feed and pk and go forth the others I’ll wait a week probably to hit em with the pk they are at least a month out!!! Thanks fams!!!

Oh I see the normal way too use pk is 3 weeks before harvest, ypu will be the better judge of that.

So far doe the grows looking tasty my man.

Oh I see the normal way too use pk is 3 weeks before harvest, ypu will be the better judge of that.

So far doe the grows looking tasty my man.
Ya I should be about 2 to 3 away from 3 plants so I just feed em right now with normal feed and pk thanks fams!!!! The others maybe I’ll do that in a week or two...
Don’t forget the humidity lol drop the thing low as possible... trust me it will on on resin like a mofo
As far as the rh I may have to get a dehumidifier it’s normally in the 50-60 range right now it’s 54.

@Auto melt is there any thing to this 48 hrs in darkness or spitting the stalk to stress it myth aswell...
And how you like canna it’s the only brand I really want to try and buy I just have so many on hand right now it makes no sense to buy anymore at the moment... what kind you using Terra,bio ???

Back