New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

At the moment my self I’ve used the full line of canna, But trust ypur doing things right, don’t change your nutes for know, build on your experiance.

I wouldn’t recommend snapping anything, but I don’t know it might work.

48 hours darkness the only worry i have with that is..... if all lights are switched off etc, and ypur humidity is high ypu will catch mold, bud rot. But there’s no heat too prevent all the nasties from growing in the bud.

That’s why growers spend a lot of money on climate control too keep plant nice when lights go off,

I cant really vouch for it as I’ve knever tried it myself, but dropping humidity is good enough.

Some people even give ice water too there plants, which I might try,,,

Just reread a few and wanted to add that i didnt do exact darkness but i did stress the hell out of the widows with light. I took a plant out of the tent and set it next to the tent intake flap. It got SOME light, but not a lot and it was indirect. That way i didnt have the humidity issue as much. (Beware that smell is a thing... My widows just didnt smell like any traditional cannabis)

I also suggest ice water/ refigerator water for the last week or 2 and then cutting out the last time or 2 you are supposed to water. I did a day or 2 before chop. Let it dry a lil while its still in the ground. Make it think the rains are gone. Im switching to ice water for og later this week.
The reasoning for cold water seems legit... At the end of summer/ fall, temps drop. Ground temps drop. And that lil stressor tells the plant its time to hurry up and finish.

Think on it:
Does knowledge have intrinsic value or does it need to have a practical use to have value?

Just reread a few and wanted to add that i didnt do exact darkness but i did stress the hell out of the widows with light. I took a plant out of the tent and set it next to the tent intake flap. It got SOME light, but not a lot and it was indirect. That way i didnt have the humidity issue as much. (Beware that smell is a thing... My widows just didnt smell like any traditional cannabis)

I also suggest ice water/ refigerator water for the last week or 2 and then cutting out the last time or 2 you are supposed to water. I did a day or 2 before chop. Let it dry a lil while its still in the ground. Make it think the rains are gone. Im switching to ice water for og later this week.
The reasoning for cold water seems legit... At the end of summer/ fall, temps drop. Ground temps drop. And that lil stressor tells the plant its time to hurry up and finish.

Think on it:
Does knowledge have intrinsic value or does it need to have a practical use to have value?

Let’s be clear on one one thing, Ice water will shock the living shit out the plant lol, I’ll probably do that 2 days days before chop.

I do believe there’s different levels of stress, but if it’s works good for you hype I see no reason why ypu should change.

I did give cold water from the outside tap today lol,

82E8175D-6F03-4F00-86DE-A082805B1F10.jpeg
This is a little pic of the flower girl,

I started break the branches too stress the plant lol, I’m insane !

Let’s be clear on one one thing, Ice water will shock the living shit out the plant lol, I’ll probably do that 2 days days before chop.

I do believe there’s different levels of stress, but if it’s works good for you hype I see no reason why ypu should change.

I did give cold water from the outside tap today lol,
Im lit so im sorry kreature.

Yes ice water will. I know i said ice water. I should clarify... Ive topdressed with ice and then watered thru, and ive also thrown ice into room temp water and used it minutes later. Ive used refrigerator water as well when ice wasnt avail. My fridge water temps to 33-35.
Ive also just put ice on the top soil and let it melt in without adding water.
@KREATURE knows i abuse the hell outta the girls before i cut em.
I only tell folks what i do. How i do it. Why i do it. But i will not tell anyone that they need to do it my way. Ive taken my styles from 100s of sources and use my personality and reason for each move i make... But it may not jive with your personality, style, or reasoning.
Its also worth noting that kreature and i have very similar environments. Hot and humid. So i personally like to cool the soil for the last few weeks to reduce mold/rot in the root zone. It serves a dual purpose for me.[emoji106] The cold blue tones that pop in the bud are just an added bonus. [emoji3]

That being said, you're not wrong to do it 2 days out or even not at all. 1000 growers 1000 styles.
Peace and stuff

Think on it:

8CD6FF31-51DB-42A2-8514-B610107C7DB7.png

Replace first 15 days with canna start which the s scedule wont say

After 15 days half the nutes and work ypur way up too full

Give small flushes inbetween

I start adding advanced nutes at day 35, big bud, voodo, caroboload

I also do a 15 day flush hope that helps.

Back