New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

I can’t find my led glasses to get a good pic...and nothing else to take a pic with... trying to get these girls to finish so I don’t even want to take em out but they get the ax sometime between fri and Sunday, and the new ones I’ll try and time just right to put in!!!
upload_2018-9-17_16-35-34.jpeg

I’ll get some good pics before the ax... the one in the back has pretty good size colas!!!

I can’t find my led glasses to get a good pic...and nothing else to take a pic with... trying to get these girls to finish so I don’t even want to take em out but they get the ax sometime between fri and Sunday, and the new ones I’ll try and time just right to put in!!!
View attachment 951757
I’ll get some good pics before the ax... the one in the back has pretty good size colas!!!
:drool::drool::drool: Dammm!!! :worship: Great looking grow! :slap:

View attachment 951757
Nice work, soon be enjoying the fruits.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Nice work, soon be enjoying the fruits.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]
Appreciated @Rollin_along i can’t wait!!! The other 3 I harvested cured up pretty good already...so I know these should be nice!!!

Damn, Kreature! Man, those are some great looking buds! Congrats, man! You pulled it the F off! Kreature's first was a resounding success. Can't wait for weigh in and test results!

Back to the grind for me, but with renewed inspiration now. I remember our plants as seedlings together and now look at yours! Looking tasty and powerful. Damn, man! You did it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Back