New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

Appreciate the kind words fams!!! I think all of push & inspire each other in different ways. That’s the beauty of AFN...That’s why I chose to come here...
I remember when our seedlings were only days apart growing up together Hahahah our babies are all grown up now...Time for them to get out of the house or smoked!!!!
Thanks @Pigskinfantasy!!!

We pm too much for me to post effectively, but you have done so well this grow and came in with that perfect open mind to learn and it shows. Cant wait to battle you... @mephisto: evil toxic nute soup nazi vs dirt worshiping hippie!! [emoji23][emoji23] lesgitit

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

Last edited:
We pm too much for me to post effectively, but you have done so well this grow and came in with that perfect open mind to learn and it shows. Cant wait to battle you... Mephisto: evil toxic nute soup nazi vs dirt worshiping hippie!! [emoji23][emoji23] lesgitit

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG
Thanks fams you’ve helped me out so much this grow thanks!!!!

Friday it’s chop chop time!!! Today it’s 105 days...
upload_2018-9-19_18-18-29.jpeg

:slap:
Very nice ladies you've there mate , how did the harvest go and what do you have in mind for the next round :thumbsup:
Thanks for the reps fams!!! Those will come down Friday and hopefully have @mephisto beans up by Monday...Not exactly sure which ones seeing as my illuminato order arrives tommorow and I already have like 30 beans just calling me out to plant em!!! I think I’m developing a problem!!!

@KREATURE I can totally see that happening to me aswel, they come packaged so pretty and it's exciting to see what freebies they send , I ordered 1 double grape seed for my next grow and they sent me 2 then they gave me 2 white stomper seeds for free , I keep looking on there website hovering my finger over the buy button but I have to keep telling myself no I can only grow 1 at a time so just stop it haha, think I might get some stickers and they got some nice t-shirts too so there's always that but man I can see myself becoming a Meph head :thumbsup:

Back