New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

WOOT WOOT!!! Killin it man!! Cant wait for our battle. Dont knowHOW you can sit through 6 oz of trimming. I get tired halfway thru 1 plant [emoji23][emoji23]

Fire one off for me [emoji108] HG

WOOT WOOT!!! Killin it man!! Cant wait for our battle. Dont knowHOW you can sit through 6 oz of trimming. I get tired halfway thru 1 plant [emoji23][emoji23]

I trim shitty that’s how :crying:!!!
And when you got @mephisto beans just calling you out to get planted you drink a lot of coffee and get to trimming and cleaning!!!
Oh and @Hypathetical Gardener what is this battle you speak of sir!!! :cheers:

I trim shitty that’s how :crying:!!!
And when you got @mephisto beans just calling you out to get planted you drink a lot of coffee and get to trimming and cleaning!!!
Oh and @Hypathetical Gardener what is this battle you speak of sir!!! :cheers:
My bad. I spoke out of turn on that one. Ill let you announce it on your thread [emoji23][emoji23].

I also wet trim shitty. I just take the fans and stems i can see, and then shape the bud. Especially as i get tired. You can clearly tell when i started vs finished. I can imagine trimming 3 full plants simultaneously. [emoji33]

I also wet trim shitty. I just take the fans and stems i can see, and then shape the bud. Especially as i get tired. You can clearly tell when i started vs finished. I can imagine trimming 3 full plants simultaneously. [emoji33]

Ya it sucks...but I had to rush it for now I’ll go back over them when I get some time:eyebrows:...it’s time to move on to bigger and better strains...
(Maybe smaller actually)

Just jarred up 6 64oz. Jars 3/4 full and still have 1 plant to do tommorow... I’ll get a weight here soon for these 3 and get a final weight within the week...gotta say the buds came out decent for my first real grow and middle of summer in Cali..alittle airy but no matter it’s all meds for me and wife(we’ll mostly my wife)lol ...All super stinky and sticky with flavor...

Back