New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

Hahaha... your probably right but I had 2 runts the two in the front one I topped on the left and didn’t top the one on the right and if you look now there doing great. Tighter node spacing and everything...don’t give up on the runts... I have a feeling your grow going to surprise you... your plants look way better than mine bro at that age... way better...

Brother youve accomplished things I haven’t even thought about yet lol as for the 4x4 I like but I really wanted a 4x6 but the wife put the kibosh on that...lol

Much appreciated from both of you fams...were all in this together...

You are too kind, man! Don't know if we are looking at the same pictures, though!

Did some defoliation this morning and ended up shanking myself lol ain’t too bad I’ll live...
But today is a water day... sometimes I feed just the organic stuff on the plain water days, so I fed some big bloom,mollases and some great white shark for the hell of it... Not sure if great white does anything this late in the game but I’ve been adding it every so often and the plants are doing good so hopefully it’s been helping...
upload_2018-7-14_8-29-9.jpeg

upload_2018-7-14_8-29-45.jpeg

upload_2018-7-14_8-31-17.jpeg

upload_2018-7-14_8-32-7.jpeg

upload_2018-7-14_8-33-1.jpeg

upload_2018-7-14_8-34-33.jpeg

And the one I didn’t top...
upload_2018-7-14_8-36-27.jpeg

I know I know shitty pics it’s the best I could do with my shank wound:crying:!!!

Attachments

• upload_2018-7-14_8-30-12.jpeg
    upload_2018-7-14_8-30-12.jpeg
    212 KB · Views: 91
Man, sorry about the accident, but the defoliation looks great! Hope the fact that the plants are budding up so nicely should make it faster! Nice work!

Man, sorry about the accident, but the defoliation looks great! Hope the fact that the plants are budding up so nicely should make it faster! Nice work!
Thanks fams...I don’t know if it’ll make it faster but i know it’ll get better light down south...I had some fans On the bottom yellowing bad so I took em out and started going to work probably did too much but well see...I wanted to open em up alittle im not going to do too much more in the future... I’m going hit em good with nutes in next time hopefully it solve whatever issue is going on... I’m not too worried about it...

Now youve officially put your blood into your grow. Take pride. Lol.
I got myself pretty good last run on my second defol. Tying them down can make it tricky sometimes. They look great tho!! Syked to see the product!!

Think on it:
Would civilization get better or worse if humans focused on what was going well rather than what’s going wrong?

Back