New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

How do you guys store your seeds??? By the time I’m done with this grow I’m going to have an insane amount.. I think I got a problem and am powerless over buying seeds... oh and a big :slap: to @mephisto just got a text from post office and my double grape will be here tommorow! That’s 4 days total to my doorstep from ordering!!! Thats now twice at my doorstep in 4 days and I still got a wish list for them!!!

I take out the cotton and add white rice. Then they go in an old vitamin, (dark), bottle, (with more rice), and placed on the bottom shelf inside the fridge until needed. :headbang:

Gradually feeding plants smal intervals of water is better than soaking the plant out completely lol. I’ve learnt the hard way plants ain’t drying out, I get pissed and water them more lol.... not good at all.

Gradually feeding plants smal intervals of water is better than soaking the plant out completely lol. I’ve learnt the hard way plants ain’t drying out, I get pissed and water them more lol.... not good at all.
Ya that’s what I’ve been doing....small intervals but last watering I really watered them I’ll wait till they get a good dry and continue with my regular feeding.
Don’t worry too much about storing seeds, room temperature is fine lol but don’t put them in a bathroom lol......

Plants are coming on nice,

Top job

Harvest soon come my friend.

:growing::growing::growing::growing::growing:
Appreciated Fams!!!

@mephisto does it again!!!
Seeds to my door in exactly 4 days!!! That’s now the second time!!! And... once again got extras plus freebies...WHAT!!!
Seriously hooked it up... Got double grapes and AVT FREEBIES...
I’m super happy I’ve been looking at avt grows today...FATE??? :cools:

Day 38...
A couple minor issues along the way...All plants are still stretching but the one in the back left topped out at 2.3 ft... A couple minor issues along the way but nothing big,all do to human error... some light burn,heat stress,not enough nitro,all fixable and all minor... all in all so far a very hassle free grow as long as I stay calm...lol But I didn’t think at day 38 they would be this far along...but I like it :biggrin:...

Luckily I only went with six it’s getting full up in here!!! Maybe I’ll go 9 next time :baked:

upload_2018-7-11_7-45-6.jpeg

upload_2018-7-11_7-45-37.jpeg

upload_2018-7-11_7-46-11.jpeg

Back