New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

Don't think its heat stress as there is no taco leaves. Light looks like it could be a bit too strong, i would try raising the lights a bit and see what it looks like tomorrow.
Problem solved thanks fams...
But temp has been 87
Humidity 40%
Lights were about 23 to that plant
Nutes 1/4 tsp grow big
1/2 teaspoon tiger bloom
1 teaspoon big bloom
Fed yesterday no burn all Prefloweri g real nice!!!
Pics tommorow

Girls been so good with that temp I haven’t even used the carbon fan and filter but it’s starting to smell so it’s almost time... if it ain’t broke don’t fix it strategy...lol

ive seen that ever so slight twist in the tops,that grows out and straightens itself up again.never seems to do any harm though.no taco leaves but could it be a pre curser to taco leaves ? a bit over my head but temp/hum could be on the outer edges of that VPD chart ?
if you comfortable with a lil smell its fine,if the smell could lead to anything else dont take the risk :condom:
:pighug:

Problem solved thanks fams...
But temp has been 87
Humidity 40%
Lights were about 23 to that plant
Nutes 1/4 tsp grow big
1/2 teaspoon tiger bloom
1 teaspoon big bloom
Fed yesterday no burn all Prefloweri g real nice!!!
Pics tommorow

Nothing wrong with 87F/40%rh. I deal with extremes slightly more pronounced than your conditions(10-25%Rh and 88-93F) in my stealth cab, and i do okay! Heat stress is minimal, and the low humidity only seems to rarely be a problem with young plants.

It seems the tent had “taco night” for dinner about a week ago. Temps were high and lights had just been lowered. I watched em and figured they would adjust to it,and they did. I seen it a couple times already this grow every time I lowered the lights it there were some tacos lol not many just a couple Leaves.... so this was something new...

Nothing wrong with 87F/40%rh. I deal with extremes slightly more pronounced than your conditions(10-25%Rh and 88-93F) in my stealth cab, and i do okay! Heat stress is minimal, and the low humidity only seems to rarely be a problem with young plants.
Cool... ya they seem to love it but some days it looks borderline for some of the girls... I try to keep it under 90.

Back