New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

For the vault I used the regular shipping service which Is around 11$. It was still without a doubt pretty stealth shipping and I was impressed. Even though my purchased fem seeds refused to germ... I did buy the cheapest seeds they had and they were probably old as hell lol. The RQS freebie germinated and grew fine and I cloned her for quiet a few grows. I’d give them a second chance but only purchasing quality breeders I’m familiar with. Overall seeds only took like 7-8 days to arrive.

For TSSC I used standard shipping as well which I think was cheaper at around 5 dollars but I could be wrong it could have been 10+ too. But while they didn’t just have the seeds just tossed in the box if customs opened the box there is absolutely no way they wouldn’t find them. Items come in breeder packs too. Shipping took roughly 10-12 days for TSSC.

I’m not so sure I’d recommend TSSC yet though not until I grow out some of these seeds... two “different strains” both took over a week to germ and sprout and both required manually removing the husk and membrane. Then one seed (freebie) just didn’t germinate period. But these two I have going now both looked like they were damn near clones and still do really. I’m hoping come late flower/harvest I notice differences. Hopefully my other seeds I bought from them aren’t the same way either because these were some slow growers in general... I’m considering taking a branch off of each to attempt to root and monster-crop so I don’t have to use my other seeds so soon but it just depends how easy they root. I know rooting flowering cuts are harder but the benefits are vast growth wise. I’m hoping cuttings won’t go as slow as the seeds that were off to a bad start if they do root.

Keep in mind TSSC doesn’t sell singles in breeder packs.

Some may say “well maybe your germination process sucks” and I would disagree because I also germinated four bagseeds from a quality strain that I think hermied a little... all four seeds were above ground in three days and are carrying this grow for sure.
Thanks but I only buy 100 packs!!! :crying:

Thanks but I only buy 100 packs!!! :crying:

Haha I should have known better then to buy all singles but I want different strains ya know? But apparently it doesn’t matter either way haha as for all I know these singles are the same. From here on out I’ll definitely be buying packs versus singles so I’m sure to get them in the original breeder packaging unless said breeder offers singles in their own packaging. These are all photos too btw my next time buying I’ll be picking up photos and autos.

See with photos if I like the way they grow I can take cuttings right before flip as to keep the genetics going without any seeds... I just didn’t do that with these because well they seem like shit and I didn’t want to prematurely set up my veg area for reasons... but I’ll probably give a couple flowering cuts a try for shits and giggles.

i have never paid extra for stealth its allways just standard post...stealth is just normal.i think some stealth dont have a return address,that can be a automatic red herring to some customs/postal oficers.
try and deal direct with breeder.if you run into issues a seed broker can and sometimes will give you the line "for souvenir purposses only fuck off we have your money and yer not supposed to grow them anyway".a breeder is much more likely to want you as a return customer.breeders can seem expensive but often throw in extra seeds as a norm,and any extras or freebies will be their own stock not whats been sat on a shelf the longest.
:pighug:

i have never paid extra for stealth its allways just standard post...stealth is just normal.i think some stealth dont have a return address,that can be a automatic red herring to some customs/postal oficers.
try and deal direct with breeder.if you run into issues a seed broker can and sometimes will give you the line "for souvenir purposses only fuck off we have your money and yer not supposed to grow them anyway".a breeder is much more likely to want you as a return customer.breeders can seem expensive but often throw in extra seeds as a norm,and any extras or freebies will be their own stock not whats been sat on a shelf the longest.
:pighug:

Without a doubt... TSSC states that they will not answer any questions about germination ect because it’s strictly for “souvenir purposes” so I’d imagine they wouldn’t be to much help if someone asked grow related questions. The vault however tends to be active on forums ect so you can always message via PM atleast via forums.

If RQS would ship to USA I’d buy direct from them but sadly they don’t.

upload_2018-6-29_18-43-14.jpeg

Heat stress? Light too close?? The girls been stretching and I’ve left the light at same height to see what they could take.. I came home and noticed a lot of new growth and this plant and a couple bud sites of another looked like this what do the pros think??? I’m thinking the light needs to be raised but I’m no expert where the OGs at???
@archie gemmill @Need4Weed @bushmasterar15 @912GreenSkell

View attachment 924691
Heat stress? Light too close?? The girls been stretching and I’ve left the light at same height to see what they could take.. I came home and noticed a lot of new growth and this plant and a couple bud sites of another looked like this what do the pros think??? I’m thinking the light needs to be raised but I’m no expert where the OGs at???
@archie gemmill @Need4Weed @bushmasterar15 @912GreenSkell

Don't think its heat stress as there is no taco leaves. Light looks like it could be a bit too strong, i would try raising the lights a bit and see what it looks like tomorrow.

Back