New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

Wow! Those day 20 pictures are amazing! Is that from germination or sprout? Nice job with the topping, too. Those are beautiful plants. Good luck on the rest of your grow, Kreature! Will be watching.

Wow! Those day 20 pictures are amazing! Is that from germination or sprout? Nice job with the topping, too. Those are beautiful plants. Good luck on the rest of your grow, Kreature! Will be watching.
Thanks fams!!!
Day 20 from sprout..
Good to have you aboard!

Lol don’t worry I’ve had 2 grows fail in seedling stage....

Dutch passion have good selection for outdoor,

Greenskell member he is very experianced and has many tutorials on how too grow outdoors
Cant do any outdoors here(the law) but Dutch Passion I been eyeing Night Queen!!!

• Ya but shipping from oversees sketches me out I know I found em sowhere else a seedbak over here in the us... I’ll find them again and get a couple but at the same time mephisto well be dropping limited edition and the old ball and chain wants double grape bad:yoinks: and I wouldn’t mind some forgotten cookies :jawdrop:

• Ya but shipping from oversees sketches me out I know I found em sowhere else a seedbak over here in the us... I’ll find them again and get a couple but at the same time mephisto well be dropping limited edition and the old ball and chain wants double grape bad:yoinks: and I wouldn’t mind some forgotten cookies :jawdrop:

Keep in mind if in an illegal state sometimes having said purchase transaction records overseas is safer then having transaction records within the US. I’ve had zero problems with ordering internationally the stealthiest for me by far was the vault I’ve also ordered from TSSC and they aren’t quiet as discreet in my opinion.

Just food for thought for any not so legal growers is all.

If customs seizes your seeds they send you a letter saying its illegal to have them under federal law. Thats it. No name on a list. No knocking on your door. Their done. That being said, i havent tried the vault. But i have used supreme seeds (though i used the $75 courier service).. Took me forever to find and i knew thered be a small caveat.
I also ordered from seed supreme using just-above-basic shipping.
Both arrived unscathed. These companies know what theire doing and the reputable ones will just ask for a pic of the letter and resend it out.

committing 1 crime to avoid commiting multiple crimes... is it ethical? is it moral?

If customs seizes your seeds they send you a letter saying its illegal to have them under federal law. Thats it. No name on a list. No knocking on your door. Their done. That being said, i havent tried the vault. But i have used supreme seeds (though i used the $75 courier service).. Took me forever to find and i knew thered be a small caveat.
I also ordered from seed supreme using just-above-basic shipping.
Both arrived unscathed. These companies know what theire doing and the reputable ones will just ask for a pic of the letter and resend it out.

committing 1 crime to avoid commiting multiple crimes... is it ethical? is it moral?

For the vault I used the regular shipping service which Is around 11$. It was still without a doubt pretty stealth shipping and I was impressed. Even though my purchased fem seeds refused to germ... I did buy the cheapest seeds they had and they were probably old as hell lol. The RQS freebie germinated and grew fine and I cloned her for quiet a few grows. I’d give them a second chance but only purchasing quality breeders I’m familiar with. Overall seeds only took like 7-8 days to arrive.

For TSSC I used standard shipping as well which I think was cheaper at around 5 dollars but I could be wrong it could have been 10+ too. But while they didn’t just have the seeds just tossed in the box if customs opened the box there is absolutely no way they wouldn’t find them. Items come in breeder packs too. Shipping took roughly 10-12 days for TSSC.

I’m not so sure I’d recommend TSSC yet though not until I grow out some of these seeds... two “different strains” both took over a week to germ and sprout and both required manually removing the husk and membrane. Then one seed (freebie) just didn’t germinate period. But these two I have going now both looked like they were damn near clones and still do really. I’m hoping come late flower/harvest I notice differences. Hopefully my other seeds I bought from them aren’t the same way either because these were some slow growers in general... I’m considering taking a branch off of each to attempt to root and monster-crop so I don’t have to use my other seeds so soon but it just depends how easy they root. I know rooting flowering cuts are harder but the benefits are vast growth wise. I’m hoping cuttings won’t go as slow as the seeds that were off to a bad start if they do root. The breeder I allegedly bought from was Barney’s farm so I was expecting more then some slow shitty seeds. But I’ll wait till harvest before I judge to hard.

Keep in mind TSSC doesn’t sell singles in breeder packs.

Some may say “well maybe your germination process sucks” and I would disagree because I also germinated four bagseeds from a quality strain that I think hermied a little... all four seeds were above ground in three days and are carrying this grow for sure.

Last edited:
Back