New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

Oh 912 one the great pleasures in life-drugs n music!!!-l could talk shit with you all night gigs E lsd n smoke etc-lm goin to see the dead kennedys soon courtesy of my mate -no jello?? Kinda nostalgia but as l said l dont get out much these days-my claim to fame in my mind.........? is travellin a fair distance to see Disorder(old punk band possibly my fave) and me and my motley crew bein mistaken for them at the venue

Hahaha :D

So...day 20.
I topped the girls 3 1/2 days ago and started leaf tucking two days ago. What a change in a short time. Love it when you can just totally manipulate it’s structure...These girls didn’t slow down a bit infact they seem as though they sped up!!! I noticed their all showing sex yesterday(I’m positive this time and I’m sober lol) The only one I haven’t messed with is the one on the bottom right she’s growing really slow so I’m just going to leave her O’NATURAL. None are showing any kind of deficiencies so I haven’t started any real nutes yet. But I couldn’t be more pleased with the way the grow has been going so far(knock on wood!!!
View attachment 922330
View attachment 922331

Looking spot on for where your at pal starting to show a natural :greenthumb:already :cool1: You in the stretch now and things are gonna get big real quick, sorry if you said about it already but this is where you want to be on the eye out for Calcium and Magnesium deficiencies and supplement accordingly, stick with the veg feeds for now and when you see vertical growth start to slow start thinking about throwing some bloom into the mix.

Keep on keeping on is working tops so far :pass:

Looking spot on for where your at pal starting to show a natural :greenthumb:already :cool1: You in the stretch now and things are gonna get big real quick, sorry if you said about it already but this is where you want to be on the eye out for Calcium and Magnesium deficiencies and supplement accordingly, stick with the veg feeds for now and when you see vertical growth start to slow start thinking about throwing some bloom into the mix.

Keep on keeping on is working tops so far :pass:
Thanks @Spanglish for the kind words fams!!!
I got to water em right now actually and I’m gunna hit em with alittle grow big and big bloom maybe some cal mag to be pro active(just alittle) Thanks for the advise I will use it wisely!!! Just finished with carbon filter and fan ITS ON...

Back