New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

Hey great to meet you!! Good luck on your grow.....I am almost certain this single was made for you!!!

Hey
Hey great to meet you!! Good luck on your grow.....I am almost certain this single was made for you!!!

Hey 912 l fxxkin love man or astroman yeaaaahhh!!! Ive got a fantastic single somewhere that is in top secret packaging-nice one

Hey

Hey 912 l fxxkin love man or astroman yeaaaahhh!!! Ive got a fantastic single somewhere that is in top secret packaging-nice one

Yeah totally dig man or astroman! I picked this rarity up many years ago at a show
s-l300.jpg

Id give me left nut too see em but l dont get to many gigs these days mate-nice one 912

Ive seen them twice....once i smoked a whack of weed and drank some beer and thought the show was earlier than it was....so i go to the bar where they are playing and hey the doors are open. I figure i'll go in and go in to grab another drink(i drank in those days...LOL) until my buddies show up. A handful of dudes are sitting at the table. Sure enough its man or astroman!!!! So fucking cool man. I shot the shit with them for about half hour. When it was time for them to go, they asked what tunes i wanted to hear (invasion of the dragonmen, television fission). They played the best versions of those two songs I have ever heard that night!! Me and my buddies were blazing this super stinky hydro during the show...it was a night to remember(semi-remember ;) ) for sure!!

Oh 912 one the great pleasures in life-drugs n music!!!-l could talk shit with you all night gigs E lsd n smoke etc-lm goin to see the dead kennedys soon courtesy of my mate -no jello?? Kinda nostalgia but as l said l dont get out much these days-my claim to fame in my mind.........? is travellin a fair distance to see Disorder(old punk band possibly my fave) and me and my motley crew bein mistaken for them at the venue

Back