New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

How we lookin for Day 13 fams???
They ain’t the best pics but it’s all I’m working with...lol...
Thoughts,suggestions,scolding, possible time out in the corner???
View attachment 919454
View attachment 919450
View attachment 919453
They look perfect so far. If you really want some criticism here it is...raise that extension plug up! Lol it is too close to the ground. Zip tie it to your tent pole a foot or two off the ground just to make sure it never comes in contact with water if you have a spill. Better safe then sorry bud! Plants look so happy!

How we lookin for Day 13 fams???
They ain’t the best pics but it’s all I’m working with...lol...
Thoughts,suggestions,scolding, possible time out in the corner???
View attachment 919454
View attachment 919450
View attachment 919453

Looking pretty damn good for Day 13 from here pal, so far you got things ticking along like a pro :d5:

Only about another week or so and things are really gonna take off when they hit the stretch with a inch or so growth in day :eyebrows:

:pass:

Thanks Archie means a lot fams...
They look perfect so far. If you really want some criticism here it is...raise that extension plug up! Lol it is too close to the ground. Zip tie it to your tent pole a foot or two off the ground just to make sure it never comes in contact with water if you have a spill. Better safe then sorry bud! Plants look so happy!
You got it famz...and yes I’ll take everything you guys got...I’m actually getting ready to install the fan and filter and get al the electrical cleaned up like you said. Building a box for the window ac(or just start lol)today and a exhaust for the fan and filter in the window. Thanks for the kind words fams...
Looking pretty damn good for Day 13 from here pal, so far you got things ticking along like a pro :d5:

Only about another week or so and things are really gonna take off when they hit the stretch with a inch or so growth in day :eyebrows:

:pass:
Thanks fams I can’t wait!!!

Trying guys I’m trying!!!
Means a lot coming from the AFN fams the only outside eyes ever besides the old ball and chain to view em and anything in the future...

Got tha Window ac up and running(cheapest I could find) and had to install it with Walmart items Ghetto DYI but it works very well I’m surprised...
Tha fan and filter will be up within the week for sure. Ladies aren’t perfuming as of now so I gotta get proactive next week. Rest assured I will be triumphant.
But until then the window ac is taking care of biz!!!

Been some noticeable growth since last pics. Watered today gave 1/4 tsp bigbloom 1/4 teaspoon silica and 2 scoops great white... going slow and steady,less is more,was going hooking em up with some molasses but I’m spent from work so next time on that. And wait is that a pistil I see??? I’ll have to wait till tommorow to make a positive identification....
That’s would be strange no??? At day 15???

Back