New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

90 the other day but usually 85 and 40/45 rh so I know it’s doable cause I’m doing it and it’s growing lol just probably not optimal... but once I get a day off got to build a box for a window ac that won’t fit cause it got bars around the window and I just need to put my fan and filter up and I’ll be golden... got a couple new fans going as we speak while their night night..

I have grown tons of plants in a constant 90F temperature stealth cabinet indoors, and they turn out great one after another!! For the most part plants can take heat very well and will still produce well. Rarely a plant wont like the heat mine deal with and will get heat stress.

I use and like silica also keep in mind silica raises ph so if you use silica and nutrients in equal parts theyll pretty much negate each others PH change.
Yeah I just bought some armor si so hopefully I see some differences... My ph is still pretty high up there after mixing all my nutes.. Always gotta bring it down with ph down

I have grown tons of plants in a constant 90F temperature stealth cabinet indoors, and they turn out great one after another!! For the most part plants can take heat very well and will still produce well. Rarely a plant wont like the heat mine deal with and will get heat stress.
Good to know... looks like I don’t have to stress over the heat as much now... looks like I have you to thank fams for me putting off building my window ac box and setting up the vent fan and filter for another week or two:yay:
Works for me!!!

Yeah I just bought some armor si so hopefully I see some differences... My ph is still pretty high up there after mixing all my nutes.. Always gotta bring it down with ph down

Thats odd... what is your ph from the start before adding anything? Lol seems like it would have to be way up there atleast 8+ unless you are adding something already that raises it. Without the protekt I have to add so much ph up its insane haha

Thats odd... what is your ph from the start before adding anything? Lol seems like it would have to be way up there atleast 8+ unless you are adding something already that raises it. Without the protekt I have to add so much ph up its insane haha
Well Im using the general hydroponic flora series right now. I ph my la tap water and it comes out to like 7-8. Heard they made La tap water drinkable now. If you look into my grow journal I have my whole line up there. Plants seem to love it so far so no biggy.

Well Im using the general hydroponic flora series right now. I ph my la tap water and it comes out to like 7-8. Heard they made La tap water drinkable now. If you look into my grow journal I have my whole line up there. Plants seem to love it so far so no biggy.

Yeah so long as you ph its no problem but that makes sense though where im at my water is as good as it gets and the ph out the tap is 6.5 guess im just lucky haha.

I don’t know if it’s drinkable...lol...SD tap is horrible... I won’t even shower in it:holymoly:

I don’t know if it’s drinkable...lol...SD tap is horrible... I won’t even shower in it:holymoly:

haha... my god parts of florida arent any better though its just sickening itll smell like straight up chemicals. Though that was some years ago and recently when I go its not as bad but I definitely wouldnt drink it.

Back