New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

the report found, “nearly 160 billion gallons of drinking water provided, met or exceeded all drinking water standards for health, cleanliness and safety

Glad to know they are proud of being average and meeting the minimums of safety... How that equates to bottled water quality is beyond me... Unless they are comparing their tap water to locally sourced bottled water... Ex... The same damn water lol...

But really though they probably saught out the worst quality water bottles to test against their water so they could make that statement.

The met or exceeded part is what gets me... So some of the water just meets the minimums while other parts exceed the minimum.... Bet 99% of the water just hits the minimum criteria lol.

None of the new growth has any of that funky streaks I had earlier on some leaves. Big thanks To all the OGs and all that chimed in fams. Turned up the intensity again got it at 45/80/80 and the plants are loving it... I’ll dial it up again at 2 weeks old I hope I’m not overdueing but I see 0 signs of light burn,stress or anything else... started out way on the tall side(I didn’t plant deep enough) but they are SERIOUSLY coming along good. Pics in a couple days @ 2 week old and things already movin rapid...very pleased...:vibe:

the report found, “nearly 160 billion gallons of drinking water provided, met or exceeded all drinking water standards for health, cleanliness and safety

Glad to know they are proud of being average and meeting the minimums of safety... How that equates to bottled water quality is beyond me... Unless they are comparing their tap water to locally sourced bottled water... Ex... The same damn water lol...

But really though they probably saught out the worst quality water bottles to test against their water so they could make that statement.

The met or exceeded part is what gets me... So some of the water just meets the minimums while other parts exceed the minimum.... Bet 99% of the water just hits the minimum criteria lol.
In the EU bottled water is untested and relies on the greedy manufacturers being honest, at least tap water is regulated and tested. [emoji16] Food for thought.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

In the EU bottled water is untested and relies on the greedy manufacturers being honest, at least tap water is regulated and tested. [emoji16] Food for thought.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Yeah trust me we have shitty bottled water state side too... I have my few preferences that I stick with because it’s always a hit or miss... some bottled water tastes like straight up bottled tap with funky ass tastes and smell... I don’t want any type of smell or taste on my water I just want just plain water lol. I mean it’s pathetic how people can bottle the nastiest dirtiest shit to sell in large chain stores... but so long as they keep paying off the guys in charge I guess they can do whatever they want.

Did you skate man? I did for many years when i lived in concrete. Here was the second pro deck i bought
View attachment 916111
1) That Natas Kaupas deck is worth some money if original
2) The spots on your leaves are light/heat stress. Raise your lights or lower temps.. since you've got leds its likely just too much light and not so much a heat issue.
3) Its not thrips or mites, or PM ive sadly had to deal with all three of those.

They will be fine.

Last edited:
1) That Natas Kaupas deck is worth some money if original
2) The spots on your leaves are light/heat stress. Raise your lights or lower temps.. since you've got leds its likely just too much light and not so much a heat issue.
3) Its not thrips or mites, or PM ive sadly had to deal with all three of those.

They will be fine.
Thanks fams... and I wish I had one of Natas boards!!!

Real good to me..lol... Healthy... I’m going take some pics in a little bit. I think they look pretty decent for they’re age but some outside eyes looking in would give me some good constructive criticism which I need and appreciate...
And thanks for asking fams...
I’ll get pics up soon...

How we lookin for Day 13 fams???
They ain’t the best pics but it’s all I’m working with...lol...
Thoughts,suggestions,scolding, possible time out in the corner???
upload_2018-6-17_8-2-22.jpeg

upload_2018-6-17_7-53-37.jpeg

upload_2018-6-17_7-58-50.jpeg

Back