New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

No nutes bro... just water and tlc..lol ya Hoping it’ll just pass with the new growth..we’ll see...Ya my temps is ridiculous been getting high like me...not to bad but this weather ain’t helping it’s getting hotter by the day

Whats Gucci bro. Dam I haven't seen any of those on my seedling before... But they're still young so new growth will appear so I wouldn't worry as much. Have you've been feeding it with any nuts? Also maybe the temperature is getting way to cold at night? But yeah hope you see new and healthy growth soon!

In my humble opinion colder temps would yellow the plant out versus leaving white spots... Hell I've frequently flowered plants in as low as 55 degrees with no I'll effects but once or twice I did have seedlings that had temps drop into the low 40's on them with their little Solo cups and they'd turn a lime green and the leaves would be a bit sad and go bend down but after they get back into the proper temps for a while they bounce right back. That's just my experience with cold temps though but definitely vegging plants are less resistant to cold weather. Flowering plants can and will grow in temps as low as around 50-55 degrees though depending on the strain... And they will survive (not thrive) in much colder temps so long as there isn't a frost. But anything below 55'ish and they probably won't be happy and growth will slow or stop all together.. Ideally 65-75 is best for flower imo with a nice 50% humidity give or take 10%...

90 the other day but usually 85 and 40/45 rh so I know it’s doable cause I’m doing it and it’s growing lol just probably not optimal... but once I get a day off got to build a box for a window ac that won’t fit cause it got bars around the window and I just need to put my fan and filter up and I’ll be golden... got a couple new fans going as we speak while their night night..

90 the other day but usually 85 and 40/45 rh so I know it’s doable cause I’m doing it and it’s growing lol just probably not optimal... but once I get a day off got to build a box for a window ac that won’t fit cause it got bars around the window and I just need to put my fan and filter up and I’ll be golden... got a couple new fans going as we speak while their night night..

Yeah that’s definitely acceptable especially in veg... ive hit triple digits with vegging plants before and not just for a single day haha. Wouldnt ever do that shit again... that was my first grow and I was vegging with 23W CFL’s my god even 23W CFL’s get hot as shit in that weather its like touching a 100W junko [emoji362]

Cant dim your light can you? Thatd probably help haha

Ya I can but I been dialing it up trying to get the ladies going but for now I’m going to chill out make sure that little issue is good get everything going this week then it’s on!! I dial it back though if I see it creeping to the 90’s just to be on the safe side... triple digits I don’t know nothing about don’t want too at least in the tent!!! Triple Digits sounds like a good strain name!!! Lol

Scared that my plants are in flower... temps are like the same as you @KREATURE Any use silica?? I heard it prevents from stress and heat stress etc.. Im using the General hydroponic line atm. Does the stuff actually work or did I just get snaked and its all bs haha

I’m actually not sure... I’ve been looking into it apparently a good stem/stalk strengthener and ive heard for stress so your guess is as good as mine... but I actually did go looking for it this morning but didn’t find any!!!

Scared that my plants are in flower... temps are like the same as you @KREATURE Any use silica?? I heard it prevents from stress and heat stress etc.. Im using the General hydroponic line atm. Does the stuff actually work or did I just get snaked and its all bs haha
How’s the humidity??

I use and like silica also keep in mind silica raises ph so if you use silica and nutrients in equal parts theyll pretty much negate each others PH change.

Back