New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

Did you mist or maybe splash some nutes on them? I'd wait a few days to see if they grow out of it. I ended up splashing some on my lowers and they got some burn spots but didn't stop the growth after.
I did mist them days ago hopefully it’s that thanks for chiming in to my distress call lol
Hopefully everything goes good if you have any questions feel free to PM me or @mention me in the thread.
i will thanks
Looking great!
One of my seedlings got spots like that after i accidentally fed it full strength nutes.

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk
thanks hopefully just my misting Chinese water torture techinque

Don't look like mite bites would be more like tiny white pin pricks than what you got there, same for powdery mildew would be more of a fuzz growing on the leaves that would brush off.

Only bug it could be would be thrips but if they were doing that kind of damage that fast you would see at least a couple of adults on the leaves or flying around. I am with the others most likely either light burn from misting (best done at lights off or soak up droplets on the tops of the leaves with some toilet paper), or some strains just seem to have them silverish patches on the leaves usually early then grow out of it, pic below is a Auto Colorado Cookies i got this grow that has thrown some out on random leaves on every node she don't seem deficient and is budding up nicely so not worried.

Looking good just sit back take a big toke and relax and with a little TLC they will just about grow themselves :pass:

IMG_20180612_153204.jpg
IMG_20180612_153219.jpg

Don't look like mite bites would be more like tiny white pin pricks than what you got there, same for powdery mildew would be more of a fuzz growing on the leaves that would brush off.

Only bug it could be would be thrips but if they were doing that kind of damage that fast you would see at least a couple of adults on the leaves or flying around. I am with the others most likely either light burn from misting (best done at lights off or soak up droplets on the tops of the leaves with some toilet paper), or some strains just seem to have them silverish patches on the leaves usually early then grow out of it, pic below is a Auto Colorado Cookies i got this grow that has thrown some out on random leaves on every node she don't seem deficient and is budding up nicely so not worried.

Looking good just sit back take a big toke and relax and with a little TLC they will just about grow themselves :pass:

View attachment 917820 View attachment 917821
Ok so here’s a pic I can relate to....
@Spanglish [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] appreciate all the luv fams
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] it is identical to the leaves in the pic IDENTICAL!!!
:whew:
Cool thank you I will relax more regardless I’m having a blast growing,learning, making new fams. Hopefully someone else can benefit from my trials and tribulations one day cause I’m sure this is the tip of the iceberg lol

dont look like anything scary to me,though pics could be better.same as others id rule out pm and whatnot.you sprayed them so even plain/clean water has dissolved solids,dust particals and other stuffs than when dried can leave a lil residue.
but you were right to panic...right to seek many opinions...and right not to take the first bit of advice given,,and right not to go jumping in head first to do a panic flush.
could put a yellow sticky trap up,it could tell you if theres something flying around you dont want.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

I did mist them days ago hopefully it’s that thanks for chiming in to my distress call lol

i will thanks

thanks hopefully just my misting Chinese water torture techinque

Did the water have anything in it? Maybe its some hard water have you ever tested the PPM in your water? Or look up your cities water results to check how hard the water is ect... The water could have evaporated from the leaves and left the minerals ect on the leaf. Not sure though just a thought. Its probably a random issue though who knows. Id go with the other posters thought of maybe you splashed water with nutes or something in it? But it seems that plants way to young for anything but plain water which is why I didnt really consider it. Im just blessed to have amazing water to be honest lol.. man ive been to some states that have water I wouldnt even fucking shower in!

While on the subject I know people say dont mist plants during lights on but its really not an issue... when I had mites ontop of the organic sprays I would use (right before lights off!) You dont want water with nutrients or chemicals sprayed on the leaves during lights on or it can cause burns so you spray 10 min before lights off or something But plain tap water hell ive soaked the shit out of mid to late flowering plants during lights on to try and slow the fucking mites from breeding ect with zero issues.

But again I would say check out your cities water test results if you havent and make sure the waters not to hard ect but again its really a nonissue the plant is fine but knowing your water is important though (just incase you havent/didnt realize most cities list the water results online.)

Last edited:
dont look like anything scary to me,though pics could be better.same as others id rule out pm and whatnot.you sprayed them so even plain/clean water has dissolved solids,dust particals and other stuffs than when dried can leave a lil residue.
but you were right to panic...right to seek many opinions...and right not to take the first bit of advice given,,and right not to go jumping in head first to do a panic flush.
could put a yellow sticky trap up,it could tell you if theres something flying around you dont want.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:
Thanks for the kind words Arch appreciate It!! That makes a lot of sense...and i will get some traps just in case... You and everyone else has been such a big help!!!

Looking great!
One of my seedlings got spots like that after i accidentally fed it full strength nutes.

Sent fra min SM-N950F via Tapatalk

Lol wtf must have been coco or some strong ass genetics. If I fed a seedling full str in my soil at that stage with my luck she would be a completely burnt yellow N crispy come the next day lol.

Did the water have anything in it? Maybe its some hard water have you ever tested the PPM in your water? Or look up your cities water results to check how hard the water is ect... The water could have evaporated from the leaves and left the minerals ect on the leaf. Not sure though just a thought. Its probably a random issue though who knows. Id go with the other posters thought of maybe you splashed water with nutes or something in it? But it seems that plants way to young for anything but plain water which is why I didnt really consider it.

While on the subject I know people say dont mist plants during lights on but its really not an issue... when I had mites ontop of the organic sprays I would use (right before lights off!) You dont want water with nutrients or chemicals sprayed on the leaves during lights on or it can cause burns so you spray 10 min before lights off or something But plain tap water hell ive soaked the shit out of mid to late flowering plants during lights on to try and slow the fucking mites from breeding ect with zero issues.

But again I would say check out your cities water test results if you havent and make sure the waters not to hard ect but again its really a nonissue the plant is fine but knowing your water is important though (just incase you havent/didnt realize most cities list the water results online.)
It’s been bottled spring water from germ. And I have looked at my cities tap and it’s horrible. Like 8.1 ph & chloramine infested...

It’s been bottled spring water from germ. And I have looked at my cities tap and it’s horrible. Like 8.1 ph & chloramine infested...

Time to dig you up a well... haha probably save money in the long run.. whats your plan when they get large? Bottled water will not be cheap in the long run. But if you already have all the macro nutrients ect and you want to be in full control of what they get maybe invest in RO? There wont be any trace minerals to feed into the soil though so what you give it is what it gets... its more useful in coco or hydro though in my opinion...

Another good thing to do is create something that will collect and store rain water that away the waters free.

Back