New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

powdery mildew & mites pop up every time I search that’s why I wanted to get some expierenced vets to take a look so I don’t go down some fuckin rabbit holes trying to fix’s a problem that’s not even there.

If you didnt see bugs on the bottom I doubt its either... Those plants are kinda small to have mite problems usually they’ll invade larger plants with more foliage and hide between overlapping leaves. And as for powdery mildew same thing... very rare for a plant that size unless you had it in a dome with other plants and they were rubbing up on each other while wet... powdery mildew isnt easy to get contrary to popular belief... I flower in 55-80 degree weather depending on the year and the humidity will range from 20% in the winter months to 65-75+% in the summer months... Ive yet to get powdery mildew in those environments and honestly in the higher RH my plants thrive... In warmer temps even cannabis flowering plants benefit from higher humidity depending on temps... If you have proper airflow and defoliation techniques you wont really have mildew problems... once again mildew will thrive in stagnant air so if you have overlapping leaves its best to pluck them if they get to thick and its best to always have a fan on them.. In veg they can suffer wind burn though so you want a lower setting at a distance but in flower you can absolutely blast the plants with air 24/7 and they will be fine... they may get blown around at first but they will strengthen up and get stronger stems ect...

Also if you plan on continuing salt based nutes id highly recommend you pick up some protekt as its good for a few things... It can help plants become more resistant to stresses like heat and help strengthen stems.. but not only that you wont need ph up or ph down if you start with a neutral water.. for example my water out the tap will be around 6.3 or so and if I use the same amount of bloom nutes as I do protekt it levels the ph back out because while the nutrients lower ph the silica protekt raises it. So for example ill do something like 5ml bloom 5ml magpro and 10ml protekt. But again just a recommendation if you plan on sticking to that setup. Some will say it’s useless others will disagree me personally I like it and silica does have benefits imo.

http://www.just4growers.com/stream/...-deficit-the-hidden-force-on-your-plants.aspx

Last edited:
powdery mildew & mites pop up every time I search that’s why I wanted to get some expierenced vets to take a look so I don’t go down some fuckin rabbit holes trying to fix’s a problem that’s not even there.

Thats why I said new growers with smaller plants need to practice the LITFA method..... giving a plant to much attention at that age to try and solve nonproblem issues can lead to unhealthy or dead plants when if they would have just left em alone theyd probably be fine lol so good call on asking first. Just watch it and make sure noting gets worse its not unusual for seedlings to have minor issues like that or also wrinkly leaves is another pretty common occurrence in smaller plants too.

If it makes you feel better ive 100% had white spots like that before on sproutings so long as new growth comes in nice and green everything is fine. I dont know why it happens or what its called but im sure if I were to look back at pics id notice spots like that on a few.

Last edited:
Gotcha bro!!! Thank you and I didn’t that about the ph and silica it’s funny cause today I was just thinking about if I should get some or not thanks brother....and ya they got wrinkly leaves and I got wrinkles I ain’t sweating it.... but here’s a fat :slap:

Gotcha bro!!! Thank you and I didn’t that about the ph and silica it’s funny cause today I was just thinking about if I should get some or not thanks brother....and ya they got wrinkly leaves and I got wrinkles I ain’t sweating it.... but here’s a fat :slap:

Hopefully everything goes good if you have any questions feel free to PM me or @mention me in the thread.

Back