New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

You also cant see the intake but it was at the bottom blowing up towards the plants which is probably why I didnt have the circular fan in that spot lol... every time I set the tent up I do it differently it seems and always forget. I know thats a lot of crap but I figured it may help someone get an idea of how they want to set up their area ect... there is no wrong way so long as its doing what it needs to do.
Bro... I appreciate your helpful words anyone trying to help another in my book is Fucking SOLID!!!

Just got home and I got a problem... calling all OGs...and everyone else!
@archie gemmill
@Need4Weed
@bushmasterar15
& @LedGuy74
Don’t tell me! Please no! Lol wtf is this I hope it’s not what I think it is! I hope it’s some kind of light burn,nute burn,mutant gene,perlite overdose,gingervitus,diverticulitis,even ACID REFLUX LMAO! besides the dreaded mite!!!
upload_2018-6-11_18-38-56.jpeg

upload_2018-6-11_18-39-27.jpeg

upload_2018-6-11_18-42-8.jpeg

Id just leave it alone thats the best thing to do at this stage... plenty of times ill have funny looking growth ect at that stage and they will usually grow out of it. If it gets worse versus better in the next day or two then id become a bit more concerned.

Last edited:
You’ve scared me today!!! Lmao!
No but seriously I’m calm but ya it’s random spots looks wierd and progressed from yesterday.. hoping it’s do the light being lowered and upped intensity but who knows just don’t look right ya know...

Back