New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

PLEASE let us know if it works. I was looking at that for possible intake supplement.

committing 1 crime to avoid commiting multiple crimes... is it ethical? is it moral?

Wont work for intake buddy sorry... well it will but not well what so ever much better to use inside the tent. how many square feet are you working with? 9 or under and you can get this Amazon product (viewable on browser if not showing on app) its only 29$ maybe cheaper from other sellers I definitely recommend and use it myself... like I said having that 6” 465cfm ipower fan was just straight overkill for me THOUGH its a badass fan and I bought it used for 40$ with shipping so im not complaining about my ipower gear lol if I ever setup a larger area 4x4 or bigger shes going back into circulation.

Its plastic instead of metal so its more or less weightless compared to other brands and its 195CFM so itll work well with a 4” inline or a cheaper 6” inline. Mine is personally connected to a 6” ipower filter but thats because I was using a 6” ipower fan but its to loud to heavy to bulky and to strong for my 4x2... it was getting rid of my smoke lol I blow the smoke towards the intake and ban its gone...

My bad I was referring to the outtake... if you have a strong enough outtake you can run a passive intake... otherwise that fan I posted would be great for an intake so would a 4”booster fan... but the inline fan will have more utility later on and its quiter imo. Not to mention both items would cost around the same inline may be cheaper.

EDIT: dont get me wrong the fan OP bought would be great for inside the tent for circulation but so would a small tower fan as it has more height and can hit entire plants that are 2-3 foot tall at all times versus the smaller fan which can only really hit a smaller area. Just depends if you get bugs bad ect... if not that fan would be a great fan to set on the ground and blow up on the plants. But if you have mite problems ect or ever have id say skip that for a tower fan or something with a larger diameter.

Last edited:
Wont work for intake buddy sorry... well it will but not well what so ever much better to use inside the tent. how many square feet are you working with? 9 or under and you can get this Amazon product (viewable on browser if not showing on app) its only 29$ maybe cheaper from other sellers I definitely recommend and use it myself... like I said having that 6” 465cfm ipower fan was just straight overkill for me THOUGH its a badass fan and I bought it used for 40$ with shipping so im not complaining about my ipower gear lol if I ever setup a larger area 4x4 or bigger shes going back into circulation.

Its plastic instead of metal so its more or less weightless compared to other brands and its 195CFM so itll work well with a 4” inline or a cheaper 6” inline. Mine is personally connected to a 6” ipower filter but thats because I was using a 6” ipower fan but its to loud to heavy to bulky and to strong for my 4x2... it was getting rid of my smoke lol I blow the smoke towards the intake and ban its gone...

My bad I was referring to the outtake... if you have a strong enough outtake you can run a passive intake... otherwise that fan I posted would be great for an intake so would a 4”booster fan... but the inline fan will have more utility later on and its quiter imo. Not to mention both items would cost around the same inline may be cheaper.

EDIT: dont get me wrong the fan OP bought would be great for inside the tent for circulation but so would a small tower fan as it has more height and can hit entire plants that are 2-3 foot tall at all times versus the smaller fan which can only really hit a smaller area. Just depends if you get bugs bad ect... if not that fan would be a great fan to set on the ground and blow up on the plants. But if you have mite problems ect or ever have id say skip that for a tower fan or something with a larger diameter.

“if not that fan would be a great fan to set on the ground and blow up on the plants”
yep that’s exactly what I’m using it for...

“if not that fan would be a great fan to set on the ground and blow up on the plants”
yep that’s exactly what I’m using it for...

Good deal that's what I would do or I'd buy a couple and also try and mount one to my tents frame... Some strong zip ties or zipties with the metal inside would probably work just thread it through the plastic or hell could probably drill holes somewhere through the plastic but I personally tend to just zip tie behind the blades where the air comes in at. Lol I've mounted 4 foot tower fans on the top of my 4x2x4 before... Such a small short space can be a pain to fit enough fans so I zip tied it along side the opening so it hung up above and blew down on all my plants.

Yeah relookin at that fan there's a million ways to hang it as well as it being on the ground plenty of places you could drill holes through if not possible to thread through the openings. Could probably even just use tiny screws and actually mount it to the frame if you pre-drill the holes so they don't crack.

Last edited:
Not trying to be difficult, but shouldnt the fans inside the tent oscillate for better wind coverage? Or is this just supplemental?

committing 1 crime to avoid commiting multiple crimes... is it ethical? is it moral?

Good deal that's what I would do or I'd buy a couple and also try and mount one to my tents frame... Some strong zip ties or zipties with the metal inside would probably work just thread it through the plastic or hell could probably drill holes somewhere but I personally tent to just zip tie behind the blades where the air comes in at. Lol I've mounted 4 foot tower fans on the top of my 4x2x4 before... Such a small short space can be a pain to fit enough fans so I zip tied it along side the opening so it hung up above and blew down on all my plants.

Yeah relookin at that fan there's a million ways to hang it as well as it being on the ground plenty of places you could drill holes through if not possible to thread through the openings. Could probably even just use tiny screws and actually mount it to the frame if you pre-drill the holes so they don't crack.
Thanks for the heads up lord knows I need all the help I can get lol

Not trying to be difficult, but shouldnt the fans inside the tent oscillate for better wind coverage? Or is this just supplemental?

Depends how many you have really... I like to have at minimum two fans in my tent and unfortunately my tower fans osculating setting quit working it broke so that's why I had my tower fan hung up that away it was blowing ontop of all my plants canopies then I had a decent sized round fan sitting on the 2 foot side of my tent blowing under the canopy. So while it can be beneficial it just depends how you have the fans set up... Keep in mind you can also use your intake to blow on the plants as well just run the ducting inside the tent and have it set up blowing above the pots and under the canopy.

Last edited:
Heres my setup from a few grows back that was before I switched to the small inline fan.
d535d9241a3c2e8087435f717faed559.png
it doesnt look like I have much room but its because that outtake.

Heres a pic of my setup after switching inline fans... the plastic one could sit ontop of the tent outside as to not take up any space. I did remove the tower fan but that was because I was to lazy lol. I had the tower fan on one side and a larger circular fan on the other.. now I put the circular fan across the 2’ side though not along the 4’ side.
f6df6a146c88b3a488f550e14b1ca0e8.jpg
the filter isnt hooked up yet in this one but it just tilts off to the side didnt require moving any lights. If the oscillation worked Id be perfect but since it didnt you can see the one plant doesnt get much airflow so what I did was angle the fan differently each day so one plant would get it one day vice versa but I also could of just used a clip on fan which is what I personally do now. Three fans can take up room but oh well... currently my tents broken down and m growing in a separate area or id show how I currently prefer to set it up but I got mites some time back and after a few battles I quit growing for a couple months to let the stragglers die off... mites can really fuck up a harvest thankfully they only wrecked one harvest down to around 50% but the other two grows after I kept them to a minimum and they didn’t do really any damage but they can and do require a lot of work and patience thats why packing things up temporarily and cleaning it when breaking down and setting up is best. Keep in mind if you ever get mites they will hide in everything and go dormant thats why its best to not grow directly again and to wait a bit. They will crawl into scrog pipes they will go into led lights... they will go anywhere they can find nice stagnant areas to breed and web. Thats why its so important to keep fans on these plants to reduce breeding because mites can breed into the millions and destroy an entire 8’x10’ room in a matter of a couple weeks if left alone to do their thing. If you do ever get them remember neem oil and spinosad are your friends... neem is best to use in veg up until mid flower and spinosad can be used up until the last couple weeks. Alcohol and a drop of soap can work too I believe... Just figured id type this out incase you do get mites that away you know what to do as it took me ruining a grow to figure it out... my first time getting them I defoliated everything more or less and bud production more or less entirely stopped in mid flower.

Also keep in mind if you have a LOT of overlapping leaves defoliating a handful of them every few days is best. As overlapping leaves equals stagnant safe zones for bugs to breed fast. Also mites breed like crazy in 80+ weather so if you ever get them keeping temps between 55-70 is best a higher relative humidity is best too at around 50-65 they prefer dry climates. Just an FYI if you do ever get them... I didnt think I would but boy was I wrong... now I like to use neem oil from time to time as a preventative.

Last edited:
You also cant see the intake but it was at the bottom blowing up towards the plants which is probably why I didnt have the circular fan in that spot lol... every time I set the tent up I do it differently it seems and always forget. I know thats a lot of crap but I figured it may help someone get an idea of how they want to set up their area ect... there is no wrong way so long as its doing what it needs to do.

Back