New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

Just looked at what soil you are using and thats a nice mix thats how I used to do it after originally finding OF to be to hot. I also like to keep garden lime around... dolomite lime... for example buy the soil and the lime a month or two before the next grow and add a cup of lime to the bag of soil and give it a good mix and let it sit. Thats just what I do atleast and recommend dolomite like can be beneficial if you let it sit in the soil long enough and break down. Nowadays I like to make my own soil in 32 gal cans and just let it sit until I need it. But I also use it for many things not just ganja... this is actually my first grow using my soil mix with ganja and so far so good they are loving it.

Id imagine you bought the soil locally? Or id hope so that shits expensive online. If you didnt buy it locally keep in mind they have a store locator and to s of nurseries across the US stock fox farms products. I can get 3 cubic foot of happy frog for 20$ locally.

Time to dig you up a well... haha probably save money in the long run.. whats your plan when they get large? Bottled water will not be cheap in the long run. But if you already have all the macro nutrients ect and you want to be in full control of what they get maybe invest in RO? There wont be any trace minerals to feed into the soil though so what you give it is what it gets... its more useful in coco or hydro though in my opinion...

Another good thing to do is create something that will collect and store rain water that away the waters free.
I know it’s just till they get established My wife got a boogie blue plus filter hopefully that takes out some of the nastiness that’s in there... thinking about ro but for this grow it’s gunna have to wait. I’ll start testing out the filter and see what happens...see what works what don’t...

Just looked at what soil you are using and thats a nice mix thats how I used to do it after originally finding OF to be to hot. I also like to keep garden lime around... dolomite lime... for example buy the soil and the lime a month or two before the next grow and add a cup of lime to the bag of soil and give it a good mix and let it sit. Thats just what I do atleast and recommend dolomite like can be beneficial if you let it sit in the soil long enough and break down. Nowadays I like to make my own soil in 32 gal cans and just let it sit until I need it. But I also use it for many things not just ganja... this is actually my first grow using my soil mix with ganja and so far so good they are loving it.

Id imagine you bought the soil locally? Or id hope so that shits expensive online. If you didnt buy it locally keep in mind they have a store locator and to s of nurseries across the US stock fox farms products. I can get 3 cubic foot of happy frog for 20$ locally.
Oh ya I got down the street... it’s already a little expensive and you spoke about rainwater well I’m in San diego and its not gunna rain anytime soon trust me!!! Lol

guessing you in america if so,i read in a post the other day some wallmarts have an RO machine and sell 5gal jugs $2 or a home type RO machine is about $200
:pighug:
Yessir... ya they got there own water it’s ro you can buy gallon or 5 gallon that’s what I’m using and they got water machines everywhere(different brands)supermarkets liquor stores you name it. But home ro is out of the question as of now.

Oh ya I got down the street... it’s already a little expensive and you spoke about rainwater well I’m in San diego and its not gunna rain anytime soon trust me!!! Lol

Good I cant understand how people buy that shit online especially when most likely they have a nursery within 20-30 miles that sells the shit for so much cheaper. I can either spend 20$ locally for 3CF or 30$ online for 1CF lol. Yeah you probably dont wanna build a rain catcher... lol probably get your ass fined too for taking up all the water that the government says we cant collect because apparently they own it....

Good I cant understand how people buy that shit online especially when most likely they have a nursery within 20-30 miles that sells the shit for so much cheaper. I can either spend 20$ locally for 3CF or 30$ online for 1CF lol. Yeah you probably dont wanna build a rain catcher... lol probably get your ass fined too for taking up all the water that the government says we cant collect because apparently they own it....
Exactly!

@Shinramen have you seen this on any of your seedlings...
Whats Gucci bro. Dam I haven't seen any of those on my seedling before... But they're still young so new growth will appear so I wouldn't worry as much. Have you've been feeding it with any nuts? Also maybe the temperature is getting way to cold at night? But yeah hope you see new and healthy growth soon!

Back