New Grower KREATURES FIRST...

What’s wierd is it’s been a constant 80 in the tent girls doing fine... I raise it to 87-90 and they love it...maybe cause they were use to high temps In veg???

Hey Kreature, been wondering how the plants were coming along! Wow! You are raising some monsters in there! Nice job!
Thanks fams!!! Ya I usually post up on saturdays but I been crazy busy... and next two weeks is insane for me...Gotta move Comic con in and out!!! Worst 2 weeks of my life every year!!!

Hang in there, brother! This year, with these plants, i am sure these won't be the worst two weeks! Strong case of grow envy over here, with my runts that were started at basically the same time.

Youre doing phenominally. Im 1 week behind you with my og/ak grow for reference. Youve made me decide im getting a 4x4. [emoji41]

Student: At what point does the virtue of tolerance become immoral?
Guide: When the tolerance of intolerance empowers the intolerant to opress the tolerant.

Hang in there, brother! This year, with these plants, i am sure these won't be the worst two weeks! Strong case of grow envy over here, with my runts that were started at basically the same time.
Hahaha... your probably right but I had 2 runts the two in the front one I topped on the left and didn’t top the one on the right and if you look now there doing great. Tighter node spacing and everything...don’t give up on the runts... I have a feeling your grow going to surprise you... your plants look way better than mine bro at that age... way better...

Youre doing phenominally. Im 1 week behind you with my og/ak grow for reference. Youve made me decide im getting a 4x4. [emoji41]

Student: At what point does the virtue of tolerance become immoral?
Guide: When the tolerance of intolerance empowers the intolerant to opress the tolerant.

Brother youve accomplished things I haven’t even thought about yet lol as for the 4x4 I like but I really wanted a 4x6 but the wife put the kibosh on that...lol

Much appreciated from both of you fams...were all in this together...

Back