Indoor KonopCH Hyper ryder SPG and Dark devil auto

@Waira could you please come in? HR is showing some deficiency, I think it's Ca? Rusty and dried tips on the leaves. Last week (previous page) she was totally healthy. Feed is the same as last week, 2ml Ca (1-0-0 which has 3% Ca) and 2ml Sensi A/B (5-4-8 which has 2% Ca). Right now I bumped Ca to 3ml and base nute is the same at 2ml.

63 days and I am really impressed with DD, she's fast! Not the XXL yield, but she is fast!!
I have stopped Ca deficiency on DD 2-3 weeks ago, but on HR I can't. Maybe it's not Ca, maybe it's lockout, overfeeding (but she's lighter in color than DD)... I don't know.

Let's play the game, how much do you think I will get from each? To say, DD have 9-10 colas which are 20-25cm long and some little nuggets around 5cm. HR on the other side has many 10-15cm colas which are all above net as you can see. So... let's guess!

DD:

HR:

Day 68...

DD is foxtailing and throwing some white hairs (like she's reveging), still all clearly trichs with a little cloudy.
HR really smells like grapefruit, I love it. Never smell any weed like this. I hope she'll finish in 10-14 days.

@912GreenSkell @Ryker604_BT let's see which one will be the biggest! :smokeout:

This smell is really amazing, like a summer grapefruit beer... :cheers: I wonder if she's more on sativa side, that would be perfect for summer.

This smell is really amazing, like a summer grapefruit beer... :cheers: I wonder if she's more on sativa side, that would be perfect for summer.

Think that @912GreenSkell is gonna be the loser in that one if I'm correct - he's stunting his indoor plants to grow them really low, right?

I can tell you with full certainty that my two will be the smallest. I don't do indoor size comparisons under my close proximity LEDS...i go for squat thick plants, not big tall girls!! Day 50
IMG_7021.JPG

IMG_7022.JPG

Back