Indoor KonopCH Auto glueberry O.G. and White crack

Decision has been made! Need stable genetics and bigger plants for my SCROG net. Current grow (Hyper ryder SPG and Dark devil) didn't impress me with half empty tent.
Dutch passion never dissapoints, and I hope Mephisto is in the same wagon. White crack is F1, so a little surprise how big she can get. I hope I get Walter white dominance and not Sour crack.

First, I hope White crack will germinate. I have two seeds, which are more than 1 year old, I get them as freebie. They were placed in dark and cold environment with some temperature ups (+20°C) and downs (-10°C). I read this is not optimal for seed storage, so we will see.
Glueberry O.G. seeds on the other side are fresh and new and I don't see problems here.

Standard autopot coco/perlite grow under DIY 285W COBs in a 80x80cm tent. Never really used all those watts.
I reuse coco --> some good flush with tap water and we start again. Not bothering with removing roots either.

Personal best is combo: Critical+ 2.0 and White widow XXL, both from Dinafem, both autos of course. 375g dry from 140W COBs, so around 2.65 GPW. Without CO2.

Let's see if I can get around 300-350g this time. Anything over 300g is success for me.

I'll veg 30 days with 50W CREE CXB3590 COB, and this is the cheapest option for veg. I don't even have exhaust or clip fan in there. So let it be 50W for the first 30 days. Then I'll move plants under SCROG net in a bigger tent, under bigger light.

Starting in around 15 days...

@DutchPassionTony @mephisto @gbd

Hi there,

Just came across your diary. Stellar work :rep:

Regards,

HH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WC dry yield was 145g and GOG was 325g. :bighug:
By best combo so far in 80x80cm tent with two plants. :woohoo1:

That's ridiculous dude, what GPW is that? :bow::slap:

Nice job, how do you like them, what's the smoke/high like?

And what happened with your outdoor grow last year?

That's ridiculous dude, what GPW is that? :bow::slap:

Nice job, how do you like them, what's the smoke/high like?

And what happened with your outdoor grow last year?

Huh, GPW you say? More than 2, because I never used all those watts on old 155 lm/W fixture. 200W was max last two weeks.
Now I have 183 lm/W strips, which should give me even better results. But I am in 120x120cm tent now. So... I don't know, maybe 800g is realistic goal with 650W and 4 plants. :eyebrows: I will slowly try some photos instead of autos, because all that ruderallis genes makes me angry sometimes...
If I wouldn't be scared, I would go with SOG, 64 plants. Should get 2 GPW that way easily. :coffee2: But you know those laws... better stay on low and safe side. :thumbsup:

Outdoor autos for the first time was okay. Good you remember that!! :cheers:
I missed one spot and got fluffy Auto ultimate buds so I make tincture from them. Frost was there, but density not. Second spot was better, full shine all day. Two plants had bad luck with storm, Sour diesel survived and was awesome smoke, that's why I grow it indoor now (5 days old). That diesel aroma... Still can't forget her... Mmmmm... :drool:
There were two plants more, I don't know anymore about them, but one was soooo sweet, but only 30-40g dry. I think Critical Jack auto, not sure.

This year I will plant photos, but I don't know about hole preparation and soil (buy it or dig it). So if you have some tips, PM me please. :bighug:

Back