Indoor KonopCH Auto glueberry O.G. and White crack

Day 20, whole tent under 50W of light, without fans or other electrical stuff. Just little 5W airpump on the GOG and WC. They're pretty much the same size, looks like they're twins. However, GOG has 1-2 nodes more and she's more bushy because of that.

This batch is now used fourth time. After this grow I will made new one, just to be safe. As you can see, nothing wrong with reusing it.
cool and thanks for the quick reply
red:thumbsup:

Yo, when did you turn on the airdomes? I'm at day 15 with my airdome girls and I still didn't turn it on.

Yo, when did you turn on the airdomes? I'm at day 15 with my airdome girls and I still didn't turn it on.

Slow recommended me to start them at around 15-18 days, he said they should finish faster. But I don't think that's true, because my DD and HR will go 82 days like all other plants I grew. Okay, I didn't grow those strains before so this is not true scientific answer (should be used the same clones for proper test), but they should finish faster with early airdomes... Hey, both are 7-8 week strain!! But they are not ready yet... Either way, I chop at 82 days!
So, this one (GOG and WC) is my second try with airdomes before 28-30 days I usually go. Because at that time I move them into bigger tent which has bigger airpump.

Back