Indoor KonopCH Hyper ryder SPG and Dark devil auto

Had a good read of this mate, you've got it sorted.
I have to say, your photography is lovely, the way you've captured the clours and detail shows skill Bro.

If you're planning on doing Glueberry OG,. you won't be disappointed. She grows so fast and so big, aand the way she produces loads of side branches will be perfect for your scrog setup.
You'll need to get some more jars!

All the very best of growing karma to you!

Thank you for kind words, @Teetee !! I actually grow GOG now, she's 26 days old.

And update on journal:

GOG is currently 26 days old, and today she replaced DD in bigger tent.

However, HR will be chopped next week (at 80-82 days), because I get tired of fluffy and airy DD! Chop on 77 days. Still didn't impress me and I still didn't find dense purple strain. DD gives me 590g wet weight, so this should be 130-150g dry. Actually pretty good, at the first 40 days I didn't expect more than 100g. By description I was expecting great yield because of XL parents. Color is nice, frost is nice, smell is nice. But bud density is typical "purple strain density", 5/10.

HR smells lovely, pure grapefruit, and she has dense buds. Not as tall as DD had it, but I expect more grams from her.

HR is down!! Nice medium size dense buds. Compared to last grow of WW XXL and CR+ 2.0, they're smaller. But smell... Oh, that smell... Amazing grapefruit!
She gives me same weight as DD - 590g.

Dry yield update in a week, should be fun to see side by side then.

HR is down!! Nice medium size dense buds. Compared to last grow of WW XXL and CR+ 2.0, they're smaller. But smell... Oh, that smell... Amazing grapefruit!
She gives me same weight as DD - 590g.

Dry yield update in a week, should be fun to see side by side then.

Nice job dude :slap:. At what day did you cut her?

Back