Indoor KonopCH Hyper ryder SPG and Dark devil auto

So, after 48 days we are little bigger and now slowly bulking up...

DD is very sweet and fruity, with a lot of trichomes already. Should be very frosty at the end. I like her speed, she will be ready by 75-82 days, which was my goal.

HR stretch is slowly over now and she is starting bulking. I don't know if she will be ready by day 82, I hope so. Anyway, I will harvest her by day 82, because Mephisto White crack and Dutch passion Glueberry OG will need bigger tent.

DD:

HR:

Yes it is :d5:.

How tall is the HR now? Seems a bit slow doesn't she :pop:?

Yea, she is slower, but not by my fault. I was expecting she will be faster than DD, but it's not. As we know from Tony's words, it should be "small and compact strain which finishes in 7 weeks." So I guess I get XXL pheno of this "small and compact strain which finishes in 7 weeks." :crying:

I don't know about height, because I SCROG? Net is 25cm above pots if that helps. And colas are around 10-15cm above, but they're trained. I think she can reach 70-80cm with my setup if left untrained. So 100g+ is achievable.

Yea, she is slower, but not by my fault. I was expecting she will be faster than DD, but it's not. As we know from Tony's words, it should be "small and compact strain which finishes in 7 weeks." So I guess I get XXL pheno of this "small and compact strain which finishes in 7 weeks." :crying:

I don't know about height, because I SCROG? Net is 25cm above pots if that helps. And colas are around 10-15cm above, but they're trained. I think she can reach 70-80cm with my setup if left untrained. So 100g+ is achievable.

Thank you dude, nice info :thumbsup:.

Finally catch them in "sleep mode", so you can see their true color. Not the best camera, but I know you'll be happy. DD is showing nice purple color, I think she will be more dark at the end. Oh, and her smell... Very floral, sweet and fruity.
HR on the other side has more yellow buds, not green. Can't wait to see her in 30 days.

So we are at 55 days now. I have some 20-25cm colas from DD and 10cm colas from HR.
DD has some Ca deficiency, and I think I stopped it for now. But I really don't care at this stage of growth. I had some bigger troubles last grow with WW XXL, basically she didn't have one healthy and whole leaf, and she yielded very well (175g).

HR:

Back