Indoor KonopCH Hyper ryder SPG and Dark devil auto

Day 26...

Tried some leaf tucking on HR, but broke 3 big ass leaves. Little stress for her, I would say. :biggrin:
I don't like her, because she's small strain. I have one seed left, I will plant her outside and hope she will be bigger than grass. :crying:

DD is also smaller compared to CR+ 2.0 and WW XXL I grew before. I hope she will stretch well, because I would love to see whole SCROG full. I doubt I can SCROG that little HR.
Otherwise they're healthy and nice. And fast!

HR:

DD:

So, at day 28 I finally chopped one plant and moved DD into bigger tent with SCROG net.
As HR is smaller and not ready for SCROG, I will let old GG in bigger tent another week to fully mature. Then I will move HR into bigger tent to join DD.
So DD is now on 160W and HR is still on 50W.

Only DD pictures today...

What's the height of the HR? I'm planning to do them on my next run but probably not the setup I planned if they are small.

What does Seed Stockers say about their height?

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

What's the height of the HR? I'm planning to do them on my next run but probably not the setup I planned if they are small.

What does Seed Stockers say about their height?

Sent from my ASUS_X008D using Tapatalk

Right now, around 15cm. At todays 28 days.
Just to compare to previous grow (Dinafem) with the same conditions, they were 40cm.

Not much info from SS, just "small strain which finish in 7 weeks, with sweet aroma".

I think this strain is ideal for SoG, just like Sour crack from Mephisto.

So, we are at 35 days and SCROG is full... :crying:

DD on the left, and HR on the right.

DD:

And HR:

I was expecting that DD will be bigger, because of XL parents (Big devil XL auto). Not many colas from her, no bush at all. I have 10 colas, so this would be around 60-80g. Dissapointed.
HR on the other hand is slower that I was thinking, I was expecting that she will be faster than DD. But she's waiting for stretch now, DD is slowing down with it as you can see from pictures.
So I think 300g (which I mentioned on first page) is far away from this grow. Maybe 200g at best, depends how much will HR stretch.

Just for comparission, last grow at 38 days. WW XXL and CR+ 2.0 auto, both from Dinafem.

IMG_20171208_072419_Copy.jpg

And 4 days later...

IMG_20171212_183826_Copy.jpg

Okay, day 42 and lights are going to off, so they look little bad.

I did one test this week, to get the most of stretch. I bumped N to 3x the amount I usually give them at full dose. And dim the light to 100W only. Mission success! They look nice dark green, but no N clawing, so I did it pretty good with dosing N.
They filled net a little more, but HR is really small and compact strain and not good for SCROGing. I will not SCROG DD anymore, I want to see if I can fill those 20cm colas above the net. So this is not pretty to see, but I want effects now, who cares about being pretty. :smoking:

Here is DD, showing some dark purple color, and some training of her:

HR is starting to flower:

Do you think HR will be ready by day 80?

Okay, day 42 and lights are going to off, so they look little bad.

I did one test this week, to get the most of stretch. I bumped N to 3x the amount I usually give them at full dose. And dim the light to 100W only. Mission success! They look nice dark green, but no N clawing, so I did it pretty good with dosing N.
They filled net a little more, but HR is really small and compact strain and not good for SCROGing. I will not SCROG DD anymore, I want to see if I can fill those 20cm colas above the net. So this is not pretty to see, but I want effects now, who cares about being pretty. :smoking:

Here is DD, showing some dark purple color, and some training of her:

HR is starting to flower:

Do you think HR will be ready by day 80?

Wow slow flower on the ryder!! I have 2 going and they were both preflowering by day 15.

Back