Outdoor Jravens Alaska Summer 2020

Welcome aboard pal. :toke: Still just starting out here but we'll see where the season takes us:pass:
Thank you, Captain.
1590881406180.png

Here's the story on the quacks
Green Quack is ducksfoot x stone dragon bred to F9/10.
PQuack stands for purple quack, genetics is Black Amethyst (black leaf/black bud pheno of then known as Green Jade) x Green Quack F3. This F6 is from @pyrokev and should be full duckfooted:thumbsup:
Also have the old orchid going again View attachment 1194865
:woohoo1:very nice J-Ray, there's that lovely Odontoglossum hybrid again!

Roger that on the Q'-line, thanks for the info.... Hmmm, this has got me naughty gears a-turning in me head,... :eyebrows:

..... Oooo, pretty boid! Is it noisome and pesky like Woodpeckers?

In Houston we grew an "Nuns" Orchid. Our friends we left behind still have it.
View attachment 1196814
Phaius species, very pretty! I love the 2-tone coloring, very striking....

I have a cool little Bulbophyllum guttulatum that's in bloom now....
zz2.jpg
z5.jpg
z4.jpg

Roger that on the Q'-line, thanks for the info.... Hmmm, this has got me naughty gears a-turning in me head,... :eyebrows:

View attachment 1197137View attachment 1197138View attachment 1197139
Very lovely indeed !! Do you think they could take 650 watts of LEDs in my tent? I just DL this pic to Photos. I hope you do not mind.

View attachment 1197137View attachment 1197138View attachment 1197139
Yea wow I love those colors and the way the flowers splay out.
Those birds do peck a lot but it's pretty quiet unless they are showing off in the spring...then they find something resonant to bang on and that's a real racket :biggrin: Mostly you just hear a little screech when they are keeping in touch

Very lovely indeed !! Do you think they could take 650 watts of LEDs in my tent? I just DL this pic to Photos. I hope you do not mind.
:smoking:you're always welcome to any pics Nosias, and thanks!
This Bulbo' doesn't want that strong of light, middle levels maybe,.. truth is I have not grown orchids under such lights yet, so I can't be certain of the response!
This may be a tough find. If you're in the States, Andy's Orchids is your best bet... Culture is easy on this one, it's a windowsill plant with East exposure, but shielded from direct Sun....
Yea wow I love those colors and the way the flowers splay out.
Those birds do peck a lot but it's pretty quiet unless they are showing off in the spring...then they find something resonant to bang on and that's a real racket :biggrin: Mostly you just hear a little screech when they are keeping in touch
Bulbo's are an enormous family, largest Genus of orchids with 1500+ species! huge variations, but a common one is this umbel arrangement (along with Cirrhopetalum, lumped with or divided from Bulbo' depending on who won the bitch slap fight at the taxonomy convention last - :rofl:)...

:rofl: as long as they aren't hammering the side of the house! We've had a few 'Peckers do that at Dad's place back when,... 6:30 a-fucking-m and they decide to get busy - :cuss:

It's been pure grey and rainy this week with just a few minutes of sun, kind of like this lol
1591290835832.png
i
Bear pic, in the middle

1591290916852.png

Here's the seedling cab with Star Fruit from the Portal and GWxCBD and GW x JEM from @BCBudlady
1591291053803.png

Here's Z6 x Erdebei x Monk one of last years crosses, in 7 gallons
1591291243496.png

This monk was an early soil tester, it turned into a keeper. Not doing too bad considering the 45-55F temps and grey
1591291389268.png

The other monks and monk/Leb27 crosses are holding their own

1591291535056.png

It's been pure grey and rainy this week with just a few minutes of sun, kind of like this lolView attachment 1198778i
Bear pic, in the middle

View attachment 1198781
Here's the seedling cab with Star Fruit from the Portal and GWxCBD and GW x JEM from @BCBudlady View attachment 1198782
Here's Z6 x Erdebei x Monk one of last years crosses, in 7 gallons
View attachment 1198784
This monk was an early soil tester, it turned into a keeper. Not doing too bad considering the 45-55F temps and grey
View attachment 1198785
The other monks and monk/Leb27 crosses are holding their own

View attachment 1198786
Great looking starts!!! I have 4 Leb27 x Monk at 4 days, so a little behind yours. Fingers crossed for a girl or two.
I see you have a 24Ct going . Might make and excellent cross with GWCBD.

Great looking starts!!! I have 4 Leb27 x Monk at 4 days, so a little behind yours. Fingers crossed for a girl or two.
I see you have a 24Ct going . Might make and excellent cross with GWCBD.
Thanks my friend :pighug: with my weather as it is your alf/lebs may be catching up soon:biggrin:
That darn 24C is the only survivor of a pack from last year. I never got one to grow:cuss:so last gasp for that favorite strain. But it is not a happy camper

Back