Outdoor Jravens Alaska Summer 2020

The Monk and Leb27 crosses are holding their own in the greenhouse though it's 45-50F around the clock now with the rain.
DSCN6042.JPG

The Pquacks in the solarium look great growing fast considering :thumbsup:

:woohoo:-- the season is officially launched! :watering:...looking fine and dandy J-ray, cooperative weather or not- :greenthumb:
...cool, you got some Quacks hatched! PQ, who's in the mix there? I've not run any yet Q's,...Stone sent me F1(?) SpaceQ, GrapeQ (semi-auto), GreenQ last year...
The rest of the property is Spring lovely, that Ash is a beaut'! What's the clumpy plant near the picnic table with the palmate leaves on top, long stalks?
:smokeout:..great to be growing again, huh!

Hey @Waira That's Lupine needing transplant
P_20200524_103457.jpg

Lol, trying to track the lineage of pquack got me confused I pm-ed stone hehe I'm curious too. Pretty sure blackstone is there and green quack

:woohoo:-- the season is officially launched! :watering:...looking fine and dandy J-ray, cooperative weather or not- :greenthumb:
...cool, you got some Quacks hatched! PQ, who's in the mix there? I've not run any yet Q's,...Stone sent me F1(?) SpaceQ, GrapeQ (semi-auto), GreenQ last year...
The rest of the property is Spring lovely, that Ash is a beaut'! What's the clumpy plant near the picnic table with the palmate leaves on top, long stalks?
:smokeout:..great to be growing again, huh!
Here's the story on the quacks
Green Quack is ducksfoot x stone dragon bred to F9/10.
PQuack stands for purple quack, genetics is Black Amethyst (black leaf/black bud pheno of then known as Green Jade) x Green Quack F3. This F6 is from @pyrokev and should be full duckfooted:thumbsup:
Also have the old orchid going again
P_20200524_103132_1.jpg

Last edited:
Hi friends, I've got a few seedlings going so time to fire up a journal.
I'm in Southeast Alaska (the 'panhandle') where it's pretty mild but tends to be cool and rainy a lot. Not the greatest growing climate but we get our sunny summer days now and then:goodluck: I love it here and wouldn't want to be anywhere else so I've tried to tune the growing operation to where I can get some return. I have a solarium and a greenhouse to help out
So this years main obstacle is Covid-related lol. Last fall I bought a sweet little boat that's down in the lower 48 and I was going to be making the trip home with it right now. Well, that ain't happening, but it does have to happen as soon as I get up the nerve to dive into that petri dish down there.:crying:
By the way,she's not some frivolous little yacht :rofl:...we are in a place where you need a boat to get around and we are trying to retire from our fishing career so this is going to replace the 85-year old wooden fishing boat.
Anyway, what I've started so far are the offspring of the Monk and Leb27 indica version I grew last year. These are destined to be outdoor eventually and I'm planning to put some out in the outback to see how they do on their own.
I have some Leb27 sativa version and some PQuack from the portal I'm going to soak today. These are all photos. I'll be trying to decide when to start my autos depending on my schedule which is fluid at the moment.
I have auto seeds from forum buddies @stickman , @BCBudlady, and some cool looking stuff from the Portal. I'll get some decorations up here soon. Stay high and stay safe! :toke: :pass:
@robbio thought I better tag ya!
Permission to come aboard, Captain.

Here's the story on the quacks
Green Quack is ducksfoot x stone dragon bred to F9/10.
PQuack stands for purple quack, genetics is Black Amethyst (black leaf/black bud pheno of then known as Green Jade) x Green Quack F3. This F6 is from @pyrokev and should be full duckfooted:thumbsup:
Also have the old orchid going again View attachment 1194865
In Houston we grew an "Nuns" Orchid. Our friends we left behind still have it.
P4130161.jpeg

Back