Outdoor Jravens Alaska Summer 2020

Howdy, a little update here. Still on baby steps here. Last evening was pretty with dramatic lighting
DSCN6025.JPG

So I have some Pquacks from the Portal in the seedling cabinet that are pretty vigorous
DSCN6031.JPG

Otherwise I have a lot of monk and leb27 crosses moving through the solarium and into the greenhouse. Most of these will go outside later.
DSCN6029.JPG

DSCN6021.JPG

Looks like we get a couple sunny days coming. Been rainy lately but in general a very good May.
After running out of firewood in the middle of the winter, this week I knocked together a woodshed and we've started to fill it with green wood for next winter.
P_20200521_074629.jpg

hi pal i thought id say hello i love your pics it looks like a wonderful place to live and good luck with your new plants

Tag to watch your grow. I just got five photo plants in the ground today up near the Canadian border. Was 18 degrees down here last week. 78 today and looks like the frost is done for the season. I didn't get my one photo plant in the ground last year until the last week in June. Curious to see how things go in Alaskan Summer with your short nights.

Howdy, a little update here. Still on baby steps here. Last evening was pretty with dramatic lighting View attachment 1193243
So I have some Pquacks from the Portal in the seedling cabinet that are pretty vigorous
View attachment 1193244
Otherwise I have a lot of monk and leb27 crosses moving through the solarium and into the greenhouse. Most of these will go outside later.View attachment 1193245
View attachment 1193246
Looks like we get a couple sunny days coming. Been rainy lately but in general a very good May.
After running out of firewood in the middle of the winter, this week I knocked together a woodshed and we've started to fill it with green wood for next winter.View attachment 1193247

Looking great J :smokeout:
That's tough running out of wood in your neck of the world.
Love the view:vibes:

Tag to watch your grow. I just got five photo plants in the ground today up near the Canadian border. Was 18 degrees down here last week. 78 today and looks like the frost is done for the season. I didn't get my one photo plant in the ground last year until the last week in June. Curious to see how things go in Alaskan Summer with your short nights.
Welcome to the show Doug. Good to hear you got 'em planted out...hope it's a great season weather-wise :pass:

Looking great J :smokeout:
That's tough running out of wood in your neck of the world.
Love the view:vibes:
Thanks GTG. Lol, yea shouldn't be running short on firewood next winter.:cheers:Ends up being a day after day chore getting something dry enough to burn:eyebrows:

The Pquacks are potted up. Looking good to me
DSCN6039.JPG
DSCN6040.JPG

Here's our nice mountain ash tree glowing in the sun
DSCN6033.JPG

Attachments

• DSCN6040.JPG
    DSCN6040.JPG
    1,004.7 KB · Views: 40
  • DSCN6039.JPG
    DSCN6039.JPG
    705.7 KB · Views: 39